• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
K. Rool is essentially a playable boss fight. He’s got a ton of tricks up his sleeve and if you don’t know how to fight him you’re probably gonna get bopped.

Once you figure out K. Rool’s patterns, though, he falls apart pretty hard. He’s a giant target, his moves are slow and often not very safe, his belly armor is cool but can break to a single strong smash attack, you can mash out of his bury moves easily with practice. He’s a character that has to heavily rely on gimmicks, and once your opponents know how to get around the **** you’re throwing it becomes clear that he kind of sucks.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Honestly,
Hopefully:

Castlevania:
  1. Dracula X Chronicles with SotN
  2. The Adventure ReBirth
  3. At least one DS Castlevania
  4. At least on GBA Castlevania
Contra:
  1. Rebirth
  2. Contra 4
  3. Contra: Hard Corps
  4. Contra: Shattered Soldier
I would like Dracula X Chronicles, but I kid you not it would feel like crap to PS owners if it was released in the collection given the ports they received last year. I feel that CV is going to feel really short, as its going to miss a lot of the games. Hope we get another collection.
So, I tried to model, and it came out crap. My ego is destroyed. View attachment 204689
Takes time, try doing either something simple and cartoonish or something with lots of geometric pieces. First time I did modeling its what helped me start.

Shulk Counter is basically a grounded move only. Fast coutner is at least consistent and hits like a truck.

Air counter on the other hand???? Good luck
:061:

D

Deleted member

I mean the Switch is huge in Japan and Dragon Quest is even bigger. Put two and two together and in feel like the sales are going to be ****ing huge.
Oh, I meant for the west, haha. I do wonder how much they'll double dip over in Japan, it'd be shocking if all those vanilla sales get topped. I never really see a lot of double dipping there.

D

Deleted member

K. Rool is essentially a playable boss fight. He’s got a ton of tricks up his sleeve and if you don’t know how to fight him you’re probably gonna get bopped.

Once you figure out K. Rool’s patterns, though, he falls apart pretty hard. He’s a giant target, his moves are slow and often not very safe, his belly armor is cool but can break to a single strong smash attack. He’s a character that has to heavily rely on gimmicks, and once your opponents know how to get around the **** you’re throwing it becomes clear that he kind of sucks.
but his down throw buries and he has a good recovery meaning that he's absolutely broken. i always stomp my 2 year old cousin using him

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
yeah, looking like room is dead

i'll call it there then, thanks for playing y'all

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Oh, I meant for the west, haha. I do wonder how much they'll double dip over in Japan, it'd be shocking if all those vanilla sales get topped. I never really see a lot of double dipping there.
Ohhhhh.

Yeah, no, Dragon Quest XI has some stiff competition what with Final Fantasy and all but I think if Nintendo markets it right, like they did with IX, then I think it could definitely sell over a million on the Switch over here. It's all in the marketing.

I'm certain a lot of the Japanese buyers will double dip.

Last edited:

TriStarGamer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0774-4620-2306
Switch FC
5415-2743-8314
Uhhh so does anyone still wanna play? Have an arena? I don’t have one presently made but i can if ya want

D

Deleted member

but his down throw buries and he has a good recovery meaning that he's absolutely broken. i always stomp my 2 year old cousin using him
Hey the down throw isn't so bad, you can get a guaranteed up-tilt out of it at high percent :4diddy:
****ing Inkling gets to bury you for 4 years but you breathe on your control stick too hard and you pop out of K. Rool's buries wtf Sakurai

Last edited by a moderator:

ThatOneAnon

Smash Ace
While I don't entirely expect it, I'm just gonna throw out a guess that the next Direct will be this Monday, as it'll be April 9th in Japan that day, which is the day Persona 5 begins.
I mean, Direct dates aren't usually ever meaningful, but it's a shot in the dark guess.

D

Deleted member

i just got destroyed by a falcon who styled on me with these crazy hype strings and took my first two stocks with a dair spike and my last one with an up-tilt spike and then he taunted "dunktastic"

my ego has been completely shattered and there's nothing left of me to pick up the pieces

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Weight rankings in Smash never made sense. Kids that look like they're in first grade weigh more than a tall goddess holding a staff and shield.
Palutena's the Goddess of Light, not the Goddess of Heavy.

D

Deleted member

Not the best by any means, but here's a work in progress.
1554422020344.png

Is this BTS render/animation stuff interesting? If you guys like it, I'll share more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom