• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If they want the "A Hideo Kojima game" ripped off of the ports, then maybe.
I would feel super bad about that, but if that's what has to be done. I just want to play MGS on a portable system that's not the Vita.

Also WHY do people think Konami is completely done with games? Again, Super Bomberman R. And.... crap they haven't done anything in a while have they.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I mean yeah, but at the same time it's one of those crimes that justifiably leaves a black mark on a person's record for life, IMO. You can't really undo the damage done to the victim, after all.

Law vs morality, and all that.
I never tried to justify it.

I just wanted to confirm that he went to jail.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
But does the action forever make him a bad person as if he can never ever have learned the consequences of his actions and reform?
There are certain crimes where I fully believe being tarnished for life is justified. R*** is one of them.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
I wanted to respond to a post and continue a conversation but it wouldn't let me. An error message popped up and said that the post could not be found. Then I refreshed the page and now I can't find it. What happened?
That post was deleted, is what it means.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I would feel super bad about that, but if that's what has to be done. I just want to play MGS on a portable system that's not the Vita.
Yeah, I think the relationship with the Kojima/Konami bit is bad. I don't know if they can't rerelease it without the Kojima mention without some type of legal action, but I feel like there would be one.

D

Deleted member

But does the action forever make him a bad person as if he can never ever have learned the consequences of his actions and reform?
Objectively, he did his time and he's being less of an ear biter these days. It's something that happened in the 90s after all. But business wise, it's not smart. A lot of people might still remember that and Mike Tyson's Punch Out was successful when Tyson's notoriety was from being a good boxer before the downward spiral. If this **** was happening while Punch Out was in development, I doubt Nintendo would have even bothered.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
bro you were just talking about how we should steer away from sensitive topics
yes

and now i'm a changed man thanks to your wise words of beating me in an argument :239: it's a miracle

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
That post was deleted, is what it means.
Yeah, I think the relationship with the Kojima/Konami bit is bad. I don't know if they can't rerelease it without the Kojima mention without some type of legal action, but I feel like there would be one.
I hope so.

Although I do hope they stay away from new entries in the series long enough for me to get into the industry and pitch my MGS6 idea.

D

Deleted member

I feel like this could very quickly just lead into a death penalty debate.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
If they want the "A Hideo Kojima game" ripped off of the ports, then maybe.
I mean they can rip it off the box art all they want but Hideo Kojima is hardwired into every single one of the games so they can only be so petty.

I think the Metal Gear Collection is a very good possibility if the other 3 sell well. And... they most certainly will. I mean it's ****ing Castlevania on Nintendo. It always sells.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
yes

and now i'm a changed man thanks to your wise words of beating me in an argument :239: it's a miracle
Man who make the sarcasm cannot take the sarcasm

It’s wild how you’ll say things and be proud of antagonizing people but someone talks back to you and you get mega defensive man

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I feel like this could very quickly just lead into a death penalty debate.
If it's my penalty then it's about time.

Man who make the sarcasm cannot take the sarcasm

It’s wild how you’ll say things and be proud of antagonizing people but someone talks back to you and you get mega defensive man
dude what

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mean they can rip it off the box art all they want but Hideo Kojima is hardwired into every single one of the games so they can only be so petty.

I think the Metal Gear Collection is a very good possibility if the other 3 sell well. And... they most certainly will. I mean it's ****ing Castlevania on Nintendo. It always sells.
I imagine it probably being a port of 1-3 and Peace Walker. The switch is probably powerful enough to run 4, but I've heard that game has been notoriously difficult to try to port.

D

Deleted member

There are certain crimes where I fully believe being tarnished for life is justified. R*** is one of them.
The fact we're having this discussion to begin with is probably why Tyson ain't being contacted by Nintendo any time soon. Too divisive of a choice nowadays.

TriStarGamer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0774-4620-2306
Switch FC
5415-2743-8314
We'll just have to agree to disagree on that one.

But I appreciate the attempt to make me feel better.
I saw your match against panda man your ridley wasn’t bad! i just got rocked by ryu by panda, he’s just good! Doesn’t mean you were bad tho. My falcon usually isn’t bad, but man, i can’t not play or i’ll be rusty

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Looking at the Konami 50th anniversary sight now. Just found out this exists...

So what 4 games do you think are still missing from each collection?

Probably not Rondo of Blood and Symphony of the Night, I imagine Castlevania Requiem will be a separate port job

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The fact we're having this discussion to begin with is probably why Tyson ain't being contacted by Nintendo any time soon. Too divisive of a choice nowadays.
who even is the biggest boxer right now

D

Deleted member

who even is the biggest boxer right now
Boxing still exists? /s

Real talk, the biggest guest star boxer would be Rocky Balboa. Imagine that fictional icon in a new Punch Out game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
SO THIS IS WHERE ALL OF YOU HAVE BEEN HIDI-

Wow holy smokes there's a lot of people here.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
imagine being the biggest character in the game but still being lighter than Samus, Plant, Belmonts, and Incineroar
Imagine being rejected because you'd be too good in the air but then you get accepted and your recovery is trash

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Looking at the Konami 50th anniversary sight now. Just found out this exists...

So what 4 games do you think are still missing from each collection?
For one, they're missing possibly one of their most iconic games in their arcade collection

I believe it goes by the name of Frogger

Last edited:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
imagine being the biggest character in the game but still being lighter than Samus, Plant, Belmonts, and Incineroar
His weight isn't as crippling as you might think. He still has good tilts, good aerials, good smash attacks, good frame data, and decent edgeguarding potential.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I keep forgetting Crafted World came out.
I've only been playing co-op with my sister, and our schedules rarely align so it's once every other day. We loved our completion run of Woolly World, and so far it's been a dumb/fun playthrough (the amount of times we had to redo a level because we got in each others' way makes me feel deep shame).

-

GGs thus far, everyone in the Arena. Didn't mean to go on for as long as I did with Mac (King of the Hill/winner stays in sucks the fun out of it after a while, wish we could have multiple matches going on at once). Glad he and my PT aren't as rusty as I've felt they were these past few months.

Edit: And then those SDs happen as soon as I say that. :drfacepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom