• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I would accept hugs from maybe like 3 or 4 people here

I would eat lunch with a lot of you but no touchy
Okay, but what if it's like a handshake into a hug. And the hug is only like a second and consists of us patting each other on the back.

5332e5a72f5c7.image.jpg

Like this.

Would you give me one of these?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'll hug whomever wants one. If you don't want one, then I will give you whatever you deem appropriate whether a handshake or a polite nod. I'll give you no money, though.
How about the thread going out to get lunch together? Now that sounds nice. We book out a Restaurant or something and all chill out and eat lunch together, I would like something like that instead.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'm something mythical only heard of in Legends.

A Smash Player who actually bathes frequently.
I wouldn't call once a month frequently.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I shower every day.

...Which, from what I've heard, is actually unhealthy, but hey, at least I'm clean.

OsirisOda

Dark Cloud
I'm pretty sure I'm qualified to say I give the best damn hugs around. My hugs are like being wrapped in the essence of nirvana.

Shroob

Sup?
>Assuming I actually play Dragalia

Anyways, that's Notte. She's a companion to the main character in the story, similar to Navi, except less annoying.
Why the **** are us Granblue players stuck with a damn lizard, wtf cygames I want an adorable fairy friend. :drflip:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
How about the thread going out to get lunch together? Now that sounds nice. We book out a Restaurant or something and all chill out and eat lunch together, I would like something like that instead.
You see @ShotoStar that would be nice.

If we all didn't live in different states in US and countries around the world.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
A drought so bad it resorts to people discussing hugs.

LMAO.
Come over here buddy! Bring it in!

I'll hug whomever wants one. If you don't want one, then I will give you whatever you deem appropriate whether a handshake or a polite nod. I'll give you no money, though.
Good to know, you’re definitely someone I’d like to give a hug.

D

Deleted member

Do you really trust us to do that when one of us would undoubtedly turn it into this?

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
That is suspiciously close to giving people my money.

If you are paying, then okay. ^_^

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
To 2 hug

-Stare into the eyes of the other
-Get close
-Open hands
-Kick em in the gut
-BATISTA BOMB

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
No one lives around me though...

Noipoi Noipoi knows you're a Government Lizard.

Try every day.
Even so, lizards are ****ing adorable :yoshi:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Wait hold on. Give me the details. Why is daily showering unhealthy?
It can cause your hair to become dry and brittle, and can give you skin conditions due to constantly washing off your body's natural oils.

The most common side-effect of showering daily is psoriasis. Dry, flaky skin, combined with rashes appearing on your body.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I don’t often give or get hugs. And the only people who I do so is with my wife and daughter. When I go to America to see and visit family and then it’s time to leave and to go back on the plane, I’m just usually like “Well...see you guys four years later or something something”.

I will actively try to avoid getting hugs. Regardless if it’s an obvious dodge or trying to distract the invader who is invading my personal space.

I have always been like that...even as a child.

So yeah, I wouldn’t hug anyone here. Not cause I’m a **** or I don’t like you; it’s just how I’m wired.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom