• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Maybe Zeke for a character I like or spoiler to keep the aegis theme, since the names are free :b
Uhhhh, you might want to spoiler tag the name of that character, for Pyra's -the user- sake.

Also, you should totally be Zeke, just sayin'.:ultkrool:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I got a pool, a limousine, a giant tv and a bunch of sexy males from the top places of the country.
It will be fun, trust me.

But do you have the one true sexy thing?

You know...

All the seasons of Seinfeld on VHS, DVD and Blu-Ray

D

Deleted member

I knew a guy who would shower once a week. The day after showering he smelled fine. And a day later he started smelling like butter. Then it would become a little like sour milk but not too strong. And then it took on a bad cheese/sour milk smell. And finally before taking his weekly shower, he just smelled like a walking bag of bodily waste and fermented dairy products.

He had a fear of showering I recall. I remember he would use moist wipes to try and clean off but it obviously didn’t work. He also avoided deodorant stuff as he believed it contained harmful and mind-altering checmicals.
Poor thing. Hope he’s alright…

D

Deleted member

Fake: Not wanting a hug
Gay: Not hugging a hot man because his heterosexuality is weak

I would totally hug you @NonSpecificGuy.

I'm surprised no one's suggested the next viable option, which is attempting to have a meetup (or meetups) at major Smash events. I'd maybe give Evo a try if it meant hanging out with some of you guys.
I would totally do that! That sounds awesome!

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I'm surprised no one's suggested the next viable option, which is attempting to have a meetup (or meetups) at major Smash events. I'd maybe give Evo a try if it meant hanging out with some of you guys.
My apologies, but learning what I look like IRL is classified as forbidden knowledge by 37 different governments.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon

Explain to me this cute character, I don't play Dragalia

From my very limited experience w/ the game, she's essentially Dragalia's Vyrn.

Anyway, for the hug related discussion, I'd give everyone I like on this site hugs, if they were alright w/ it.

However, I'm not sure many people would like a hug from a 2200 lbs. dino, so... yeah.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
My apologies, but learning what I look like IRL is classified as forbidden knowledge by 37 different governments.
That's still a lot of governments where it's legal.

KMDP

Smash Legend
It can cause your hair to become dry and brittle, and can give you skin conditions due to constantly washing off your body's natural oils.

The most common side-effect of showering daily is psoriasis. Dry, flaky skin, combined with rashes appearing on your body.
Well, it's a good thing that I don't shower every day, then... I'd go into more detail about my bathing habits but that'd be TMI.
If I ever see Mythra irl , I hug them, then complain to them that they didn't give me the precious critical hit I needed to survive a hard boss.
And then you take Mythra Mythra aside and ask for "the links", right?

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Bro it’s Jeff’s shrimp and horse anus stir-fry.

It’s good food.
If you're ever around the West Coast In-n-out Burger is worth trying.

We also have Raising Canes which is pretty good.

Lots of good Mexican joints here in Arizona too.

But we all know we'd end up somewhere with a general menu like Red Robin, right?

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
All I can say is I think your friend might have actually been a dairy product.
I wouldn’t really call him a friend. More of a friend of a friend who went wherever my friend went. I actually wasn’t exactly nice to the guy. Not cause of his smell but cause The guy was also kind of a ****. The type that would just randomly open your door and start eating stuff in your fridge and use your stuff without asking. I remember once my Wii was missing and found out he took it without asking. And then he lent it to someone else in exchange for money. I managed to get it back eventually but he didn’t understand why what he did was wrong.

He was also the type of tinfoil hat conspiracy type conspiracy nut that was as paranoid of lots of things. Like the government spying on him and, I recall, nanobots in his toothpaste. I don’t like conspiracy nuts. They annoy me.

This was back in college when dinosaurs roamed the earth and everywhere was one big supercontinent

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
EVO's relatively near me so it'd be kinda cheap for airline tickets. I'd just have to plan ahead :yoshi:

Noipoi

Howdy!
This is like the third time someone’s propositioned me here, jokingly or not.

I wish irl girls would take to me like some of you people do.

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
EVO's relatively near me so it'd be kinda cheap for airline tickets. I'd just have to plan ahead :yoshi:
Las Vegas isn't too far from where I am, so it wouldn't be unreasonable.

I also don't return to College until the 22nd of that month...

EVO's expensive though so maybe not.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Again last post on the last previous page...
anime-awesome-bampw-cry-Favim.com-1183891.jpg

Why does it always happen to me? ;_;

I need hugs...
Well, it's a good thing that I don't shower every day, then... I'd go into more detail about my bathing habits but that'd be TMI.

Hmmmmmmm......I have to think about this.

D

Deleted member

I was joking, it is not actually like I want to date you IRL.

I hope you get a good girlfriend. You have a vivid and nice personality, people like that.

Try to go smart as well, thus you will get more love and power. Also, wisdom is important.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

That's like me and adults.

Adults all around me tell me I'm attractive and **** like that and I just wish girls my age would talk about me like that.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
my gender dysphoria prevents me from going out of my house because i don't want people to see what i look like

Damn, y'all are actually plannin' this out, huh?

D

Deleted member

Early August is EVO right? I got the time for that. Just gotta purchase way in advance.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

I mean, meeting me IRL is actually a chance to see the actual notebooks instead lol.

D

Deleted member

That's like me and adults.

Adults all around me tell me I'm attractive and **** like that and I just wish girls my age would talk about me like that.
I like to think girls find me attractive but I'm too awkward to really take advantage of my looks.

D

Deleted member

my gender dysphoria prevents me from going out of my house because i don't want people to see what i look like
I do not like getting out of the house either.
Socializing with unfamiliar people is a challenge for me.

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I’d buy a blue wig just for the occasion.
Then the game becomes "steal Noipoi's wig to find out his real hair color" as far as I'm concerned.

I'm older than you, and since you have to respect your elders you'd just have to accept the wig being stolen.

D

Deleted member

Again last post on the last previous page...
View attachment 204444
Why does it always happen to me? ;_;

I need hugs...

Hmmmmmmm......I have to think about this.
Fine if someone absolutely needed a hug I guess I could do it.

I’d buy a blue wig just for the occasion.
I would need to make a Geno themed hat and wear it to stand out if we were to ever do that as I blend into crowds a lot.

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Bro show em your Smash essays

That’d get me going if I was a chick
Smash essays would literally be second to last thing I show a girl.

Because showing her those entails showing her not only this account, but also my Reddit account and that's a big step for any relationship I'm in.

Maybe if she's into Smash, but I tend to find myself attracted to girls not really into video games so that's unlikely (on the upside, look forward to the eventual "my girlfriend guesses the names of all the characters in Smash" post that'll totally come soon you guys look forward to it haha oh god I'm going to be alone for the next year now)

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
That'd be pretty difficult for me considering I live on an island and can't really afford a flight to a major Smash tournament.
I mean, meeting me IRL is actually a chance to see the actual notebooks instead lol.
"Link me to your notebook, Mythra."
"Or I could just show it to you."

D

Deleted member

I would not want to meet any of you, because someone would slap me in the face for all the drama I caused. XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
For a good relationship you actually need the Triforce concepts

Courage to say what are your feelings for that special one

Wisdom to act with a cool head by taking decisions and move ahead together

Power to destroy your partner in a no items 3 stock match with DORIYAH

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.