• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If I ever see Mythra Mythra irl , I hug them, then complain to them that they didn't give me the precious critical hit I needed to survive a hard boss.

D

Deleted member

Hell yeah

We’re going to Jeff’s
Wherever you all want I guess, I don't know what that is.
If you want to pay for the plane tickets. I’m pretty sure we all span the globe.
You see @ShotoStar that would be nice.

If we all didn't live in different states in US and countries around the world.
That is suspiciously close to giving people my money.

If you are paying, then okay. ^_^
If I were to ever win the lottery or somehow get a million+ dollars I would definitely see if I could do something like this as it sounds nice, I would be the one paying of course.

D

Deleted member

Love how I come here and just see the talk about killing people devolving into hug talk.

And now debating to get premium and get on the XBC2 jokes.

D

Deleted member

Mhm, I suppose I’d accept hugs from some of the users here. When someone goes in for a hug, I don’t really have the heart to decline unless I hate them, so…
I’d happily eat lunch with plenty of you, and there are some of you I’d like to have a nice long chat with about their problems in life.
And then there are some users I’d gleefully decline a request for lunch with me.
And there are some users I’d try to convince to make the right decisions in life instead of the horrible ones they’re currently making.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
It can cause your hair to become dry and brittle, and can give you skin conditions due to constantly washing off your body's natural oils.

The most common side-effect of showering daily is psoriasis. Dry, flaky skin, combined with rashes appearing on your body.
**** I HAVE THAT SKIN CONDITION.
AND I TAKE SHOWERS ALL THE TIME.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

IN MY ATTEMPT TO RID MYSELF OF MY SKIN CONDITION, I AM NOW CURSED WITH IT ETERNALLY.
Sad Guts.png

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Love how I come here and just see the talk about killing people devolving into hug talk.

And now debating to get premium and get on the XBC2 jokes.
Which character would you be? :p

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
**** I HAVE THAT SKIN CONDITION.
AND I TAKE SHOWERS ALL THE TIME.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

IN MY ATTEMPT TO RID MYSELF OF MY SKIN CONDITION, I AM NOW CURSED WITH IT ETERNALLY.
View attachment 204442
I have it too. I learned this quite recently, and I had the same reaction you did.

D

Deleted member

Know any good places to eat?
Well if someone likes Mexican I know a pretty good Mexican place. Or maybe we could rent out a hotel/some huge place to stay the night in and order take out and have a Smash tournament or watch a movie/anime together.

That would also be nice.

D

Deleted member

It can cause your hair to become dry and brittle, and can give you skin conditions due to constantly washing off your body's natural oils.

The most common side-effect of showering daily is psoriasis. Dry, flaky skin, combined with rashes appearing on your body.
Essentially it can be bad for your skin and removes acids from the skin which you kinda need to be healthy.

Depends on the person though. Some people should shower daily, some might want to every 2 to 3 days.

Are you healthy right now? Then keep doing you buddy.
Informative. I'm doing well with the daily showering so I'll keep at it. Thanks for the info though.

D

Deleted member

If we all met, there would be a few users that would complain about me, because I was quite notorious in the past. <_<

D

Deleted member

How about the thread going out to get lunch together? Now that sounds nice. We book out a Restaurant or something and all chill out and eat lunch together, I would like something like that instead.
I’d finally have an opportunity to give out all the death glares I need to.

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Absolutely not and absolutely not
Fake: Not wanting a hug
Gay: Not hugging a hot man because his heterosexuality is weak

I would totally hug you NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy . I just realized it was @ShinyLegendary instead of NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy .

Sorry @ShinyLegendary but we're not there in our relationship yet buddy.
If I were to ever win the lottery or somehow get a million+ dollars I would definitely see if I could do something like this as it sounds nice, I would be the one paying of course.
I'm surprised no one's suggested the next viable option, which is attempting to have a meetup (or meetups) at major Smash events. I'd maybe give Evo a try if it meant hanging out with some of you guys.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I knew a guy who would shower once a week. The day after showering he smelled fine. And a day later he started smelling like butter. Then it would become a little like sour milk but not too strong. And then it took on a bad cheese/sour milk smell. And finally before taking his weekly shower, he just smelled like a walking bag of bodily waste and fermented dairy products.

He had a fear of showering I recall. I remember he would use moist wipes to try and clean off but it obviously didn’t work. He also avoided deodorant stuff as he believed it contained harmful and mind-altering checmicals.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Which character would you be? :p
Maybe Zeke for a character I like or
Alvis to keep the aegis theme, since the names are free :b

Last edited by a moderator:

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Nah, this ain’t snapped.

You’ll know when we’ve snapped.
Pretty much this.

This board can be considered snapped when I go off the rails arguing among other backwards ass ****.

Also I'd like to say I'd hug most of you, but I'm not a guy who really does hugs so it's 50/50 whether or not I would.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I knew a guy who would shower once a week. The day after showering he smelled fine. And a day later he started smelling like butter. Then it would become a little like sour milk but not too strong. And then it took on a bad cheese/sour milk smell. And finally before taking his weekly shower, he just smelled like a walking bag of bodily waste and fermented dairy products.

He had a fear of showering I recall. I remember he would use moist wipes to try and clean off but it obviously didn’t work. He also avoided deodorant stuff as he believed it contained harmful and mind-altering checmicals.
All I can say is I think your friend might have actually been a dairy product.

D

Deleted member

I'm surprised no one's suggested the next viable option, which is attempting to have a meetup (or meetups) at major Smash events. I'd maybe give Evo a try if it meant hanging out with some of you guys.
That is actually genius. We should totally do an irl EVO meet up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom