• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Listen guys, I could sit here arguing hypotheticals all day, like "if we were all stuck in a room and had to kill a guy to get out, who would we kill?" but ultimately, wasting time and brainpower over the ethics of something that isn't going to happen, at least not in the foreseeable future, seems like a good way to bring up resentment over nothing.

Let's burn that bridge when we get there.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I don't think people have to censor what they write, but there's a fine line between constructively controversial material and unnecessarily offensive material. There are more effective and less offensive ways to write a great villain aside from having them drop deadnames. But, hey. That's just my opinion.
unrelated but your icon is top tier hotness

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Listen guys, I could sit here arguing hypotheticals all day, like "if we were all stuck in a room and had to kill a guy to get out, who would we kill?" but ultimately, wasting time and brainpower over the ethics of something that isn't going to happen, at least not in the foreseeable future, seems like a good way to bring up resentment over nothing.

I do not know what started this and I don’t think I need too.

I just think it’s funny to be reading about Bomb DKCTF music and then this pops up.

D

Deleted member

Okay you're right. But I would kill Gentlepanda Gentlepanda to knock down Jane and Edea support.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

I would kill one of the people who come in just to insult people in here and leave, for what it’s worth.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
So like, considering my general role in the thread, what would my Japanese suffix be?
I had a group of friends once who called me "Hina-tan".

-tan is another version of the suffix -chan, and they came up with it because Hinata -> Hina-ta -> Hina-tan.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

is killing everyone an option?

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
You couldn’t kill me, even if you tried.
Assuming in this hypothetical scenario, we're all represented by our avatars, I'm already dead, so checkmate.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
So like, considering my general role in the thread, what would my Japanese suffix be?
Probably "-kun"
こんばんは、ノイポイくん!
Otherwise you'd be "-san" like the rest of us.

KMDP

Smash Legend
KMDP Shishœ

Alright, you two. Let's break it up before someone says something they'll regret.

KMDP, while I understand what you're getting at, and agree to a certain extent, Shish is right that deadnaming someone in media has very negative connotations, and should be avoided when possible.

Shish, there are better ways to argue than to respond with hostility. KMDP was just asking a simple question, and giving his perspective on the matter. You don't have to get angry just because he's not agreeing with you.
You're absolutely right, Hinata.

I was beginning to get heated, I apologise to everyone who had to see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom