• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well I beat Xenoblade Chornicles 2.

It was pretty great. The plot, gameplay, and music were great and I liked all eleven members of the main cast.

Twas a good time.

My final stats on Xenoblade 2 are...

Around 110 hours of play time...

1 season pass bought...

All places but Tantal at a 4 star ranking...

Got to max rank on mercenary missions...

And got all but a few rare blades.

For non story related blades, I got...

• Godfrey
  • Wulfric
  • Perceval
  • Gorg
  • Boreas
  • Dagas
  • Praxis
  • Theory
  • Perun
  • Kora
  • Asami
  • Ursula
  • Newt
  • Sheba
  • Vess
  • Adenine
  • Electra
  • Zenobia
  • Finch
  • Floren
  • Herald
  • Dahlia
  • Poppibuster
  • Shulk
  • Fiora
  • Crossette
  • Corvin
I got most of the blade quests done too.

MVP blades were: Wulfric, Dagas, Ursula, Electra, Asami, Dahlia and Gorg.

Final Score: 9/10

Pretty darn great.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
What's wrong with that?

You can't help what you look like.
Because I believe in inclusiveness and I champion uniqueness. I don't even want to be a pseudo-celebrity. I just want to make intriguing content. Whether or not I'm personally recognized for it is inconsequential. If my channel gets popular and no one at a convention recognizes me, that would be great.

I mean no offense to the many Youtubers that fit that description in some sort of reverse-racism spiel, but I get bored of them. Every "reaction video" or the like has the same looking stereotype on the same looking thumbnail. If I'm going to create content for a living, I want to be different. Somehow. I just don't know how.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well I beat Xenoblade Chornicles 2.

It was pretty great. The plot, gameplay, and music were great and I liked all eleven members of the main cast.

Twas a good time.

My final stats on Xenoblade 2 are...

Around 110 hours of play time...

1 season pass bought...

All places but Tantal at a 4 star ranking...

Got to max rank on mercenary missions...

And got all but a few rare blades.

For non story related blades, I got...

• Godfrey
  • Wulfric
  • Perceval
  • Gorg
  • Boreas
  • Dagas
  • Praxis
  • Theory
  • Perun
  • Kora
  • Asami
  • Ursula
  • Newt
  • Sheba
  • Vess
  • Adenine
  • Electra
  • Zenobia
  • Finch
  • Floren
  • Herald
  • Dahlia
  • Poppibuster
  • Shulk
  • Fiora
  • Crossette
  • Corvin
I got most of the blade quests done too.

MVP blades were: Wulfric, Dagas, Ursula, Electra, Asami, Dahlia and Gorg.

Final Score: 9/10

Pretty darn great.
Glad you liked it my dude.

Now the painful grind to pull KOS-MOS begins

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Because I saw that there were egg shells on the victim.

Yoshi throws eggs

You are a Yoshi God Emperor

Therefore...
That's nonsense! We all know that a Yoshi as hungry as Zinith would eat his victim whole, leaving no evidence behind. Obviously he was framed....by none other then you SneakyLink SneakyLink !

I vote you off the thread!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
That's nonsense! We all know that a Yoshu as hungry as Zinith would eat his victim whole, leaving no evidence behind. Obviously he was framed....by none other then you SneakyLink SneakyLink !

Ah but you are forgetting something!

The victim was already me!

I’m just a spooky ghost and have no idea how any of this works.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
i wanna do a Danganronpa simulator for real now lol
Maybe in a bit
I've got one open and a list for it, but I just need to do it.

If you want you can just take my list and run it yourself. Or mine can wait until after your's.

Last edited:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
I kind of wish there was a arm cannon in Fire Emblem, which uses the tomes magical energy as ammunition for its shot, as well as specific arrows. Versatile, and consistent, but lower damage potential compared to bows.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
That's nonsense! We all know that a Yoshu as hungry as Zinith would eat his victim whole, leaving no evidence behind. Obviously he was framed....by none other then you SneakyLink SneakyLink !

This guy knows how I operate and sate my hu--

Err, I mean. Uh........ YOSHI!!! :yoshi:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Because I believe in inclusiveness and I champion uniqueness. I don't even want to be a pseudo-celebrity. I just want to make intriguing content. Whether or not I'm personally recognized for it is inconsequential. If my channel gets popular and no one at a convention recognizes me, that would be great.

I mean no offense to the many Youtubers that fit that description in some sort of reverse-racism spiel, but I get bored of them. Every "reaction video" or the like has the same looking stereotype on the same looking thumbnail. If I'm going to create content for a living, I want to be different. Somehow. I just don't know how.
My point is that you should focus less on appearances.

There are more things you can bring to the genre than being "just another white guy" (which kinda sounds a little racist, if I'm honest).

Attitude, Speech Patterns, Vocal Range, Sense of Humour, Editing Style, Design Choices, Type of Content, Topic of Focus.

These all play a part into what you can do, and I can guarantee that if you do those reviews honestly, your content will be unique.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

There are more things you can bring to the genre than being "just another white guy" (which kinda sounds a little racist, if I'm honest).

Attitude, Speech Patterns, Vocal Range, Sense of Humour, Editing Style, Design Choices, Type of Content, Topic of Focus.

These all play a part into what you can do, and I can guarantee that if you do those reviews honestly, your content will be unique.
Also the YouTubers mentioned (JonTron, SpaceHamster, PeanutButterGamer, Scott the Woz) all have distinct attributes as you listed despite.... um, "looking alike" :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

I don't want to be another brown-haired, white-skinned, average-bodied male spouting my opinions in a trying-to-be-entertaining format in order to become some kind of pseudo-celebrity.
look man as a brown dude not too many of us Minorities™ give a **** about what you look like

granted your content should be unique since the whole projared/markiplier/whatever shtick has been done before but tbh nobody's gonna look down upon you for existing as a white dude

Last edited by a moderator:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Okay, but like, seriously, is there a way for me to get the Hinata username? Mate hasn't been active since 2005. Is there, like, somethin' an admin can do, or is this one of those sites where once a name is taken, it's gone for good?

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
It is ABSOLUTELY needed.

This might get me to like Mario if it’s cannon.
If I may ask, why is it "ABSOLUTELY needed?"

I understand that it's positive trans representation in media, and I'm all for that, but why use an already existing franchise that has nothing to do with the issue of LGBTQ+ representation as a platform for that?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Okay, but like, seriously, is there a way for me to get the Hinata username? Mate hasn't been active since 2005. Is there, like, somethin' an admin can do, or is this one of those sites where once a name is taken, it's gone for good?
Maybe take it to forum support?

KMDP

Smash Legend
Considering that users can change their names via Premium, and the Admins changed KeybladeSmasher to Sabrina Le Cutie at her request, names aren't gone for good.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
If I may ask, why is it "ABSOLUTELY needed?"

I understand that it's positive trans representation in media, and I'm all for that, but why use an already existing franchise that has nothing to do with the issue of LGBTQ+ representation as a platform for that?
Everything has to be inclusive these days.

Not only that, but the LGBT community as a whole is Very Specific on what kind of representation they want. An LGBT character in any media has to be perfect, pure, incorruptible, and the object of everyone's affections. The second the character does something wrong, or someone says something a little mean to them, that rep is tossed in the trash, and the show/game/book/whatever is immediately deemed as problematic.

As a transgender lesbian, so therefore someone qualified to speak on these sorts of matters, it gets ****in' ridiculous at times.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I see we might be heading down a Dark an dangerous path...

CE79AB7B-4F94-4DE6-AE54-EAC4BC646B3E.jpeg

Methinks I’ll evac for a lil bit.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

look man as a brown dude not too many of us Minorities™ give a **** about what you look like

granted your content should be unique since the whole projared/markiplier/whatever shtick has been done before but tbh nobody's gonna look down upon you for existing as a white dude
You guys aren't wrong at all.

It comes from my guilt of being raised in an all-white Christian suburb with good money and feeling like, in the broader context, I don't have to work as hard for what I earn. I hate it. And I don't want to be the face of my own channel because I feel like it's only further proof that people with my advantages are the only ones with the opportunity to dedicate their lives to something like this.

I realize it's a disingenuous thought and the thought itself is hypocritical and racist. I can't help but think it though.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Maybe take it to forum support?
Hmm, maybe. I would prefer it if an admin just waltzed in right now and decided to help me on a whim, though. :p

Considering that users can change their names via Premium, and the Admins changed KeybladeSmasher to Sabrina Le Cutie at her request, names aren't gone for good.
Fair point. I dunno why I didn't think of that.

D

Deleted member

I made an Iron Golem in my Hardcore world.
I am stacked with iron. I have so much iron, that I can give all of you ten iron and still have enough to be considered "rich".
I named my Iron Golem "Alphonse". :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom