• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I don't recall such a thing honestly, lol.
I believe Youtube's monetisation algorithm used to be optimised for short, rewatchable clips like Animation, rather than long, one-and-done videos like Let's Plays and Vlogs.

Something about "Watch Minutes" vs. "# of Watches".

People who used to do that kind of thing (e.g. Arin Hanson and Ross o'Donovan) know more about it than I do (in fact, I learned this by watching a RubberRoss video).

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I believe Youtube's monetisation algorithm used to be optimised for short, rewatchable clips like Animation, rather than long, one-and-done videos like Let's Plays and Vlogs.

Something about "Watch Minutes" vs. "# of Watches".

People who used to do that kind of thing (e.g. Arin Hanson and Ross o'Donovan) know more about it than I do (in fact, I learned this by watching a RubberRoss video).
If that means that Dorkly gets more attention than he does now, no thanks...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The last time the US say nope to our avocados, Japan bought them all at full price.

I watch anime as a thanks to them.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Make video game review videos where every 10 seconds, you cut to a random live-action joke based on what just happened in the game!

View attachment 204362
That's

View attachment 204363
Never

View attachment 204365

been done

View attachment 204366

before!

EDIT: i regret not including projared here
Your image choices highlight my other problem:

I don't want to be another brown-haired, white-skinned, average-bodied male spouting my opinions in a trying-to-be-entertaining format in order to become some kind of pseudo-celebrity.

I want to make something different. I just don't know what the difference would be.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Sigh...

I would comment on the implications, but I prefer to not get too involved in politics in general.
Yeah, please do not. I did not make that post as some kind of segue into political discussion; it was just to answer a question.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Hello everyone, and welcome to the Smashboards Island Tribunal. We will be voting one person off tonight, so please submit your votes.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Hello everyone, and welcome to the Smashboards Island Tribunal. We will be voting one person off tonight, so please submit your votes.
That Hinata chick's been rubbin' me the wrong way for too long. Plus, her avatar's some weeb ****.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
The last time the US say nope to our avocados, Japan bought them all at full price.

I watch anime as a thanks to them.
Well that explains your username lol.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Imagine being a user returning to the boards after +5 years just to see all of your tags and mentions dissing you for taking over a username lol

D

Deleted member

The one day that it doesn’t rain in that game is such a giant middle finger to the player.
Which one? The one where you're the dumbest father in the world or the one where you and Shaun both survive (but depending on the circumstances, everyone else might be dead)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom