• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TriStarGamer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0774-4620-2306
Switch FC
5415-2743-8314
The other two make sense but still trying to get my head round A Link to the Past: are they doing another Zelda remake for the Switch? If so, wasn't expecting two in one year. Also wonder how it relates to the Link's Awakening remake: ideally if the two were somehow bundled together, but who knows.

Also potentially throws a spanner in the works for my prediction of no more general directs until E3. If this is all true, it would be very difficult to get this, plus Mario Maker 2 (one last push), plus Three Houses, plus Luigi's Mansion 3, plus Link's Awakening, plus Pokemon (probably getting it's own direct though), plus Astral Chain, plus Animal Crossing, plus the inevitable ports and third party announcements that make up a direct all in one direct. That's assuming that none of these games are delayed though (pls say no)
Definitely fair points, i saw a spanish retailer (for mario maker 2 at least) list its release as 6/21/19. While those listings are not the strongest points, they would still have e3 for mario maker 2 (tho it makes more sense to show that and the other games for this year that are known) in some additional capacity aside just a trailer or announcement.

hope we don’t see we delays but i guess we should hopefully know if a direct will i happen this month or not.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
come to think of it, have we ever had general directs as close as feb/april before?

feels like with best buy everything's building towards an april general direct with maybe either joker+3.0.0 at the end or a smash direct announcement, but it still sounds a little too soon

D

Deleted member

come to think of it, have we ever had general directs as close as feb/april before?

feels like with best buy everything's building towards an april general direct with maybe either joker+3.0.0 at the end or a smash direct announcement, but it still sounds a little too soon
We got one at April 1st, I think.

The one with Mewtwo and Lucas for Smash 4.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
We got one at April 1st, I think.

The one with Mewtwo and Lucas for Smash 4.
sure, but in that instance the previous direct had been a whole month earlier than this year on jan 14 2015

i suppose it sets precedent for a winter/spring seperation, but this would still be an incredibly fast turnaround

D

Deleted member

I don't think we've ever had one this soon after the last one. I feel like we might be getting a mini or something, though

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I don't think we've ever had one this soon after the last one. I feel like we might be getting a mini or something, though
looking down the history of directs on wikipedia, i was thinking the same: we don't ever have a 2-month gap between full general directs, but we do have a mini on jan 11 2018 followed up by a full direct on march 8

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Also @TotsBS you're more like my semi-clone because we're pretty similar, but there's enough differences between us to distinguish us apart.

Not if you're Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! though. He's that one guy who argues you're my echo fighter.
never forget
Nah I think semi-Clone works much, much better. Mostly because TotsBS has the whole Scott theme going on.
Oh shoot, I forgot to give Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku a shout out earlier today. You're cool, friend. Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! and @Diem are also people I missed, you two rock!
Thank you so much! It means a lot.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

so i needed four tickets to see endgame with the group of friends i'm going with, so i bought four (very painstakingly i might add, fandango had me in virtual line for like an hour and amc just ****ing crashed) but unbeknownst to me my friend also went and bought four endgame tickets physically

anyways idk how i'm boutta perfectly balance these tickets since i sure as hell don't need eight

D

Deleted member

Good lord, my body is so full of happyness right now...

Between the wonderful day I had yesterday and the stuff from today I feel like living the wonderful month of January again.

I hope that this track keeps going stronger!

D

Deleted member

so i needed four tickets to see endgame with the group of friends i'm going with, so i bought four (very painstakingly i might add, fandango had me in virtual line for like an hour and amc just ****ing crashed) but unbeknownst to me my friend also went and bought four endgame tickets physically

anyways idk how i'm boutta perfectly balance these tickets since i sure as hell don't need eight
Sell the other four for twice the dough. :4pacman:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Snap so the extras go away.

D

Deleted member

Sell the other four for twice the dough. :4pacman:
If I had that problem happening to me, I would try to invite more people instead, maybe even pull an "Everyone is here!" with a good number of my close persons.

osby

Smash Obsessed

I'll PM you my post address.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Just take the infinity gauntlet and snap half of 'em away

EDIT: Crud! Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! did the joke before me

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@faygoshill just pull an Everyone Is Here! and invite more people you would watch the movie with.
each group of four is for two seperate theaters, with one showing at 10:30 and another at 11:30. there's no way i COULD invite everyone to have a fun time, and also all the people i don't hate live way too far away anyways
have you considered thrice the dough?
vcJk3JW.png

you're speaking some words, and i'm hearing them

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

minority: bethesda doesn't oppress gamers with cruel tricks and deception

bethesda:
5a25cb5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom