• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
I just had a nightmare today where Tracer got announced as Smash DLC. The scary part is that there's a legitimate chance of this happening.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I just had a nightmare today where Tracer got announced as Smash DLC. The scary part is that there's a legitimate chance of this happening.
ngl i'd be cool with this

overwatch's dev team is the only division of blizzard that still seems to give a ****

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I had a nightmare the other day where King Crimson from JoJo was real and was trying to kill me and my family. I don’t think there’s much of a chance of that happening.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I support Tracer! She’d be the first canonically gay Smasher!
That reminds me, Toei decided to announce a Kamen Rider special for april fools last year and this year's joke was that it's actually happening, Kamen Rider Brain will be the last Heisei Kamen Rider to be introduced and he's canonically gay similar to DiEnd who's making a reappearance lately. Kamen Rider says Gay Rights!

D

Deleted member

Hey did you guys know that Dolly's voice actress also voices Amethyst on Steven Universe

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
So I've been thinking:
Let's say you're Brelooming
You've cooled down
You log on
Everyone is talking about what a ***** you are.

Thats not An encouraging environment to log back onto, so I suggest hakuna-ing the topic.

Unless you want him to Stay away forever, which... I don't see how ones opinions on PeTA affect their personality on Smashboards. Everyone still loves him, right?

osby

Smash Obsessed
"Eeh?"

"Uuh..."

*Uuh...*

:yoshi:
Eloquently put.

I honestly want Blizzard to stay far away from Smash. Their recent bull**** antics ruined whatever trust I had in them left.
I don't see how a company can damage Smash by allowing their IP to be used in it. Konami also have serious PR issues but Castlevania, Metal Gear and Bomberman content in Smash very positively received.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom