• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
How many Smash characters are gay in cannon? Like, have have been specifically stated as such.

It’s only 9 in the morning! Why are y’all so sure?
Corrin and Bayonetta are the only ones directly stated, Isabelle crushes on the Mayor regardless of gender and there's implications that Ike is gay. Nintendo also implied Luigi is trans in NSMBUD (god even the shortened name is a ****ing pain)

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Corrin and Bayonetta are the only ones directly stated, Isabelle crushes on the Mayor regardless of gender and there's implications that Ike is gay. Nintendo also implied Luigi is trans in NSMBUD (god even the shortened name is a ****ing pain)
I know about most but you gotta explain the Luigi one real quick

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I get thinking that joker wont drop til then but what makes you think its impossible for us to even get gameplay for joker before then?
One word:

Jane

ATLUS probably needs to legitimately show off P5 the Royal, before Nintendo can do anything with her

D

Deleted member

How many Smash characters are gay in cannon? Like, have have been specifically stated as such.

It’s only 9 in the morning! Why are y’all so sure?
:ultbayonetta: in a relationship with Jeanne
:ultcorrin::ultcorrinf: canon bi
:ultike: bi or gay there's no other way
:ultisabelle: canon bi
:ultpokemontrainerf: you should see the FRLG dialogue she gets from other trainers
:ultsamus: duh
:ultsnake: can't remember if he ever kissed a girl but either bi or gay much like Ike

This isn't to say I'm opposed to Tracer, in fact, I love OW so another lesbian with time powers would be great and I really think she would be an incredibly fun character

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
One word:

Jane

ATLUS probably needs to legitimately show off P5 the Royal, before Nintendo can do anything with her
i think they can definitely reveal joker's trailer before the Royal if they set his release for 24th/25th - all they need to do is either not show jane until a mini-trailer on the 24th confirms her, or tease a closeup of her red ponytail with a "what's this? you'll just have to tune in on the 24th to find out" at the end of joker's trailer

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I know about most but you gotta explain the Luigi one real quick
Wait, when did they say Luigi was trans?
An in game screen that talks about the Super Crown says it only works for Toadette while saying "Sorry Luigi". It's likely just a reference to Luigi canonically enjoying wearing dresses as seen in dialogue of Luigi's Mansion but the implications are there

osby

Smash Obsessed
One word:

Jane

It's possible we can see Joker before "Jane", but I'm still doubtful about it. I think we won't get any big news on Smash in the first half of this month.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

and by "might" i mean "definitely"
think they are talking about only toadette crown where it said Sorry Luigi only toadette can wear this. Prob a refrence to when Luigi had to disguise as Peach in, what was it, Superstar Saga? Thats my guess. Basically its just a fan theory

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
:ultpokemontrainerf: you should see the FRLG dialogue she gets from other trainers
:ultsnake: can't remember if he ever kissed a girl but either bi or gay much like Ike

This isn't to say I'm opposed to Tracer, in fact, I love OW so another lesbian with time powers would be great and I really think she would be an incredibly fun character
Ah **** I forgot Snake. Brb breaking my ps3 and all my metal gear games for forgetting about Sunny's two dads

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138

:ultike:one of his "romance options" (which is a fan name for S-rank support) is with a man, without using any romantic phrases. The only S-support in FE history not implying a relationship...
Yeah, probs gay.

:ultpokemontrainerf:she can't say anything back so we don't know how she feels about it.

:ultsamus:never confirmed
:ultsnake:probably cause Kojima.

But we all Just ignoring :ultroy2:, and :ultyoshi:?

D

Deleted member

So I've been thinking:
Let's say you're Brelooming
You've cooled down
You log on
Everyone is talking about what a ***** you are.

Thats not An encouraging environment to log back onto, so I suggest hakuna-ing the topic.

Unless you want him to Stay away forever, which... I don't see how ones opinions on PeTA affect their personality on Smashboards. Everyone still loves him, right?
Dude told me to hang myself he can stay away for all I care
An in game screen that talks about the Super Crown says it only works for Toadette while saying "Sorry Luigi". It's likely just a reference to Luigi canonically enjoying wearing dresses as seen in dialogue of Luigi's Mansion but the implications are there
:ultluigi:"Mario, we can't be bros anymore..."
:ultmario:"What, why-a Luigi?"
:ultluigi:"Because I'm your sister."
:ultmario:"Guess we're a-the Mario siblings now, oh yeah!"
:ultluigi: *crying tears of joy* "M-Mario!"

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Solid Snake was very much implied to have feelings for Meryl in MGS1. After that his whole world kind of fell apart and love wasn’t really on his mind anymore.

I always thought the Jeanne relationship was just implied? Like, I’ve played both Bayos and it was never stated explicitly. I’m not opposed (even if I really want her to **** Dante once so they can have a kid), but I just want to know the primary source.

And Samus is gay? Neat. Where did they say that?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

I honestly love how Nintendo has used Mario to say "**** gender roles wear whatever the **** you want", especially as the bride outfit in Odyssey has the same dialogue changes as the groom outfit. Luigi only gets upset because he thinks Mario's getting married and never told him and Bowser outright compliments him

D

Deleted member

I honestly love how Nintendo has used Mario to say "**** gender roles wear whatever the **** you want", especially as the bride outfit in Odyssey has the same dialogue changes as the groom outfit. Luigi only gets upset because he thinks Mario's getting married and never told him and Bowser outright compliments him
I saved up 8000 ****ing coins to buy the Hariet outfit in Odyssey and I'm not changing unless it's required for a Moon

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Luigi weared Peach dress and Mario weared various feminine outfit in odyssey, including Peach wedding dress.

Yet none of them weared one of Daisy outfit once.:yeahboi:

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

And then they pull a Wachowskis and it’s revealed that they were both trans all along and they just become the Mario sisters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom