• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Honestly though it's kind of hilarious how altright chuds constantly use their favourite term 'redpill' from the Matrix and it's a movie by transwomen which iirc was made with their struggle with transitioning as closeted transwomen
alright chuds always miss things that fly right above their heads

for example
4488410.jpg

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Y'all wanted Joker footage so here it is

I didn't even need to click the ****ing spoiler tag and I knew what this was **** you you're on the couch for eternity.

Also people who say Ike had kids are lying because Fire Emblem had this great epic hero that Marth descended from be his super grand uncle so Ike's sister had kids

D

Deleted member

Ok, I will talk about :ultsamus: on this topic since I am a Metroid fan:

She could be part of the LGTB group without any plot-related trouble if Nintendo wanted. Also, I would be fine with the idea, as long as it is done good enough.

The only stuff I don’t want in a Metroid game is bad voice acting, the rest is fine.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
me, for the 50th time these past 20 or so days: "man i should continue xc2"
also me: "lmao let's just make a ****ing castle in minecraft"

D

Deleted member

I'm not super shocked at the lack of a Direct. P5S isn't gonna be talked about until PSL, so IMHO I don't think we'll see a Direct until then.

D

Deleted member

J.K. Rowling back at it again with the sexualities.
bro have you seen how bayo and jeanne act together

like it's so far removed from jk rowling's "actually i'm progressive" shtick like bayo and jeanne are hella ****ing

D

Deleted member

I didn't even need to click the ****ing spoiler tag and I knew what this was **** you you're on the couch for eternity.

Also people who say Ike had kids are lying because Fire Emblem had this great epic hero that Marth descended from be his super grand uncle so Ike's sister had kids
Ha! Not if you kill her ass off.

Mist: Ugh… Uh… My body is…like ice…
Ike: Mist?!
Mist: Brother… …Why…am I…so cold?
Ike: Get back and rest. Don’t you worry about it… I’ll take care of everything.
Mist: Ugh… I’m…sorry…
Mist: S-sorry…Brother… We…can’t be…together… again… …Father. M-Mother…

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
**** yea i love chapter 5

also this means you got zeke right?

put zenobia on him immediately

idc if it wastes an overdrive protocol she's super ****ing broken on him
Oh, lol. Yeah I was thinking of doing something like that- right now he’s in my reserves just cause I’ve been using Rex just cause of Pyra lol

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

How am I not gonna follow up on what I posted yesterday
This is gamer oppression smh

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
If there’s a Direct, it would be announced relatively soon. At least I feel like 10am if usually when the Twitter account usually rolls info out.

I’ve been thinking that other DLC picks, if Persona 5 truly is coming to Switch, are going to be related to 3rd parties getting rolled out onto Switch. That would somewhat add to the “unexpected” characters idea.

That might be fun to discuss. I can’t though, have a class coming up. I’ll be back later.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Ha! Not if you kill her *** off.

Mist: Ugh… Uh… My body is…like ice…
Ike: Mist?!
Mist: Brother… …Why…am I…so cold?
Ike: Get back and rest. Don’t you worry about it… I’ll take care of everything.
Mist: Ugh… I’m…sorry…
Mist: S-sorry…Brother… We…can’t be…together… again… …Father. M-Mother…
Doesn't Sheeda ****ing die in the original game?

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Ok, I will talk about :ultsamus: on this topic since I am a Metroid fan:

She could be part of the LGTB group without any plot-related trouble if Nintendo wanted. Also, I would be fine with the idea, as long as it is done good enough.

The only stuff I don’t want in a Metroid game is bad voice acting, the rest is fine.
I don't mind the idea if done right, but it's not factual right now that she swings that way. It's head canons.

I'd say saying an adult is into the same sex because they are single as an older adult is presumptuous and actually happens often in real life from what people gossip to me about. I guess some people can't comprehend the possibility of people being happy alone.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
10 minutes until touchdown fellas

My original projection from months ago was we’d be getting a direct next Thursday, so if we don’t get one today I’ll be feeling pretty good- though if we do get one today it just carries on my “almost right” schtick I guess

D

Deleted member

me, for the 50th time these past 20 or so days: "man i should continue xc2"
why would you ever play a stinky weeb game for stinky weebs
That's an insult to Bayonetta as it's not Rowling style. Rowling can **** off cause she thinks that's all she needs to do to be considered progressive so she can be a terf and hate Jewish people
honestly just like **** jk rowling

she's literally this white lady sitting on her piles and piles and piles and piles of money trying to act as if she wrote a book series with characters that weren't all straight white characters, and before someone misconstrues what i'm talking about i'm not saying that straight white characters are bad; a whole bunch of my favorite characters are heterosexual and caucasian, but i take issue when someone is trying to basically exploit people by acting as if her books were actually super progressive and we don't have the 500 iq needed to read into the subtext yeah

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Not many Nintendo games explicitly talk about gender and romance, so most of the time I just make do with headcanons. No point of trying to prove things without actual evidence.

Let everyone fill the gaps by themselves, you know?

D

Deleted member

Ok, gonna go a bit off-topic but I wanted to share this video with SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 and @faygoshill , since they like Marvel a lot:
Ignoring the yellow head for obvious reasons, I find this build perfect.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
That's an insult to Bayonetta as it's not Rowling style. Rowling can **** off cause she thinks that's all she needs to do to be considered progressive so she can be a terf and hate Jewish people
Why are so many people horrible? I knew there was a reason I just never liked Harry Potter!

But if you do like Harry Potter that does not automatically make you a Nazi TERFwich. Death of the author and all that. Heck, we HAVE to believe in death of the author now otherwise over half of all pop culture would have to be just thrown away.

D

Deleted member

Not many Nintendo games explicitly talk about gender and romance, so most of the time I just make do with headcanons. No point of trying to prove things without actual evidence.

man, headcanons are the best
there's so much that's left unstated in our favorite things, it's really fun to fill in the blanks ngl

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
why would you ever play a stinky weeb game for stinky weebs

honestly just like **** jk rowling

she's literally this white lady sitting on her piles and piles and piles and piles of money trying to act as if she wrote a book series with characters that weren't all straight white characters, and before someone misconstrues what i'm talking about i'm not saying that straight white characters are bad; a whole bunch of my favorite characters are heterosexual and caucasian, but i take issue when someone is trying to basically exploit people by acting as if her books were actually super progressive and we don't have the 500 iq needed to read into the subtext yeah
honestly rowling's inability to just acknowledge that her books are products of the time they were written is baffling

all she has to do is apologise on that basis and try to do better with representation with new characters going forward, instead of this bizarre headcanon-retcon nonsense she's going for at the moment

wizards used to constantly **** themselves

D

Deleted member

Samus and the female trainer are definitely stretches. Samus' personality and character relies on her being a strong bounty hunter who is always alone to deal with her things. Of course the moment they introduce a man into it she becomes a wimp, so let's never do that again.

Female Pokemon Trainer is 10 years old.
Not only that, but Shish is using dialogue TOWARDS the Trainer to imply the Trainer herself has a specific sexuality....
....when said dialogue is simply unchanged from the original dialogue that was around since the male-exclusive player days.
Which at most can be stretched to mean the opposing girls are bi, nothing about Leaf herself.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
honestly rowling's inability to just acknowledge that her books are products of the time they were written is baffling

all she has to do is apologise on that basis and try to do better with representation with new characters going forward, instead of this bizarre headcanon-retcon nonsense she's going for at the moment

wizards used to constantly **** themselves
Remember how Rowling has been successful in pissing off almost every Asian HP by not only having the only Asian wizarding school exist in Japan but by also going "NAGINI WAS ACTUALLY A VERY POOR STEREOTYPE OF ASIANS FROM BACK IN THE DAY FOR BEING INCREDIBLY SUBMISSIVE I AM A VERY GOOD AND DIVERSE WRITER. DUMBLEDORE WAS BORN IN WAKANDA!"

D

Deleted member

I just assume straight until implied otherwise. I'm not looking at the sexualities when I play these games, you know?

Is that even a question?

Though for me it’s more of a gamble for fun than actually wanting the contents of it
If you wanna gamble, you gotta put something up for grabs.

Then what the **** even is the Fire Emblem timeline Opossum Opossum please help my family is dying from insta-critting Witches
To be fair, it's canon that everyone survives in Marth's first game. After that, though, their lives are up for grabs in the sequel.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
R.O.B. is a robot. Therefor R.O.B. cannot ****. That means R.O.B. doesn't ****.

This makes R.O.B. asexual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom