• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

4f3083b.png

...i don't even know why i look for the wasp in these posters anymore

it's like they forgot they dusted her lmao

D

Deleted member

just reality warp them into a super secure hiding spot then

like his ***
scott lang would like to know your location

anyways i'm pretty sure as of right now the guantlet is safest in thanos' hands, considering he's literally the most powerful being in the universe right now

D

Deleted member

On a side note, if I see one more goddamn ****ing You’ll Never See It Coming joke I’m going to crash a tank into Atlus headquarters.

D

Deleted member

I was going to congratulate you for using a non mcu movie gif but then I realised this is mcu Quicksilver, so.
still pissed that they just killed him off after one movie

he had a lot of potential too

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

i can't believe thanos ****ing snapped himself

also why doesn't he just reality-warp the gauntlet out of existence so his actions can't be reversed
Look, you can't have an Infinity Stone warp itself out of reality, that'd be like trying to eat yourself or storing a key inside a locked room

D

Deleted member

I think the MCU needed at least one dramatic, permanent death, but killing off a character in the same movie they’re in is eh. Think it has less impact.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Ohhhh. You have no idea. I would've taken him over Wanda in a heartbeat.

But Joss Whedon only knows how to make a movie if someone dies, for some reason, even if it's the dumbest way. He said so himself.

Like, c'mon ****ing "Quicksilver" getting killed by bullets? Really?

D

Deleted member

Ohhhh. You have no idea. I would've taken him over Wanda in a heartbeat.

But Joss Whedon only knows how to make a movie if someone dies, for some reason, even if it's the dumbest way. He said so himself.

Like, c'mon ****ing "Quicksilver" getting killed by bullets? Really?
my main question is why not just move clint and that kid out of the way rather then just jumping in front of them

like i love wanda but you gotta admit that pietro is a speedster which is something that would be pretty hype in the mcu tbh

D

Deleted member

I think the MCU needed at least one dramatic, permanent death, but killing off a character in the same movie they’re in is eh. Think it has less impact.
honestly my main issue is that it's a death that basically means nothing outside of aou

i'm pretty sure clint is the only one who even references it in civil war when he says "i made an oath" or something like that

the fact that ****ing wanda herself doesn't even seem to remember it is a huge disappointment

D

Deleted member

I never cared for MCU Quicksilver. Don't care about Scarlet Witch either. Tbh, I don't care for most of the stuff that came out of Age of Ultron like Ultron itself, Vision's whole existence, Black Widow and Hulk banging...

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
my main question is why not just move clint and that kid out of the way rather then just jumping in front of them

like i love wanda but you gotta admit that pietro is a speedster which is something that would be pretty hype in the mcu tbh
I'm honestly not even sure what happened in that scene. Did he move the car in front of them? And then just stand there and get lit up? Did he move them behind the car and then stand there and get lit up? Did he like run to each individual bullet and get hit by them?
It's just not very clear. And if he was fast enough to do any of those then he was fast enough to survive.

But yeah, Quicksilver would've made the team much more dynamic. For instance the chase with Crossbones in Civil War would've had to have been better thought out. And imagine if Pietro and Wanda were on opposite sides of that Civil War. Would've added a hell of a dynamic to the story.

Killing off Quicksilver is the ONE thing I still hate about the Avengers movies. What a waste of potential.

D

Deleted member

On an unrelated note, they’re making Hawkeye Ronin in the next movie right? That’s pretty sick, Ronin’s really cool in the comics. Hawkeye in general is pretty cool in the comics.
39DE932D-2A4A-4CA0-BD06-868A815AD895.jpeg

D

Deleted member

just lock the room, then slide the key underneath the door.
Ok so you're telling me Thanos should create a pocket space, close it and then slid an Infinity Stone underneath the hole?
excuse me what the ****
I know we all try to forget it happened as much as the MCU does but I'm never living that down
reality can be whatever i want it to be
And a door can be unlocked as long as I have the key for it. You can't ****ing alter reality if you don't have the Infinity Stone for it

D

Deleted member

I never cared for MCU Quicksilver. Don't care about Scarlet Witch either. Tbh, I don't care for most of the stuff that came out of Age of Ultron like Ultron itself, Vision's whole existence, Black Widow and Hulk banging...
i like wanda and also vision to an extent but this was a total waste of ultron as a villain and also putting banner and nat together feels forced to me for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom