• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I had a theory with persona 5 s. What if the fighters pass is to promote big games Coming to the switch?

Like for example

P5r/p5s-joker
Dq11 s-erdrick
Rare replay(as mentioned by polarpanda)-banjo

D

Deleted member

Just saw the news about Persona 5 S.

I'm trying desperately to tell myself that "S" does not = "Switch", but I'm failing miserably. :upsidedown:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I’ll predict a date for you guys if you ask

For instance, i hold that we are getting a direct either in 2 days or 9 days

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
it's persona 5 spotlight, a brand new PS store app that allows you to browse a collection of SFW persona 5 fanart from the comfort of your armchair

D

Deleted member

Ok, I am back from the first part of lunch.

Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku , my friend told me that he is doing great today, so I am happy.

D

Deleted member

Remember when Atlus released Catherine on PC while Full Body was still coming out? Perhaps it’s somehting like that, where they release the original version on switch but the upgrade is exclusive.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
anyway i think it's worth saying that the hidden message on the site does not add up with a switch port at all

"We will show you new Phantom Thieves that will overturn the world's cognition and perceptions. We are vigorous with voices that seek satisfaction."

"new" phantom thieves implies it's a sequel of some kind

D

Deleted member

it's persona 5 spotlight, a brand new PS store app that allows you to browse a collection of SFW persona 5 fanart from the comfort of your armchair
Ngl, that would be of help for me.

It is hard to find on Google Images fan art of the character from The Royal.

D

Deleted member

anyway i think it's worth saying that the hidden message on the site does not add up with a switch port at all

"We will show you new Phantom Thieves that will overturn the world's cognition and perceptions. We are vigorous with voices that seek satisfaction."

The question then would be if it is a sequel in the form of an expansion (like the DLC for Spider-Man PS4) or directly a whole different game.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Ngl, that would be of help for me.

It is hard to find on Google Images fan art of the character from The Royal.
Did you try Pinterest?

Small chance, but the sequel can come up with original game ala Persona 3 FES.

D

Deleted member

Then what is 5R? Ugh, this is gonna be a long month...

D

Deleted member

**** I just had a dream where 99 people got devoured in front of me and a live audience of people.

Remember if a magician flies people up over a pit of eldritch creatures with his airship, and then proceeds to drop them onto the creatures via trap door, do not trust the magician to vaporize the monsters before they touch the ground.

How was your morning?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Then what is 5R? Ugh, this is gonna be a long month...
if 5S is a sequel/new project of some kind, i suspect Royal ('royal' having connotations of 'deluxe') is an expanded rerelease of the original game with feMC so that people who haven't already played the base game can do so in a new way in anticipation of 5S's release

i'm not holding my breath for either to come to switch, especially considering atlus put out a survey only very recently to see if there was even interest for switch ports

D

Deleted member

isn't it obvious?
P5R is Persona 5 remake
We already know "R" stands for "Royal", though.

Signs were pointing towards Royal being a new game, but now it looks like S is too. I'm starting to feel that 5 may not be getting a rerelease after all.

EDIT: Just saw Gentlepanda Gentlepanda 's post. Hmm...that does make sense. I'm gonna go with them on this one.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Ah a fine morning to try and take over Cyberspace.

Hey, what is that turkey doing here?

Don’t press that button!

NOOOOOO!!!

256C48A6-4DCA-4FF0-9EDE-94D6059DA535.gif

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
i think the currently scheduled announcement order also lines up more with Royal being a rerelease and S being a bigger project: Royal is being shown off first on the 24th, while S is capping off the entire concert on the 25th

whatever S is, it's meant to end the event with a bang in a way Royal couldn't

D

Deleted member

We already know "R" stands for "Royal", though.

Signs were pointing towards Royal being a new game, but now it looks like S is too. I'm starting to feel that 5 may not be getting a rerelease after all.
well sometimes people say that deluxe versions are remakes and Gentlepanda Gentlepanda said it looks like a deluxe version

D

Deleted member

Hopefully all the questions regarding The Royal and S will be solved this month.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
What happened?

One minute I was excited for April Fools, next this Hacker fella took over my profile.

Let’s hope things return to normal now ya?

D

Deleted member

Persona staying Sony exclusive is legit a bummer, though.

It's also really questionable when the demand for it to go multiplat is clearly there, but eh, I still have access to an OG PS4, I'll still be able to play these games. Hopefully future projects start jumping ship from Sony exclusitivity like Tales of did, though, 'cause I am 99℅ sure I won't be buying a PS5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom