• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well, for one the formatting needs some work.
For two, you're going to need to show that at least some of these combos work via video or gifs.
For three, the grimmer needs improving.

5 PM PST. It is seriously 2 posts before you.
Thank you.
That’s 11:30am for me.
I want my plant.
Was silly of me not to notice posts above.
76A38F43-3E09-4B07-94CF-19EC58022DE6.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
My friend asked what I thought was the most iconic video game music track I said it was this https://youtu.be/LMHZ3jfSqfc 6 seconds of music he said the original Mario overworld theme who do yall think is right?
As a short jingle PacMan is v recognisable, but as a full track, Mario World 1-1 is probably the most iconic. The Tetris theme is probably number 2, and One Winged Angel and the Legend of Zelda main theme would both feature in the top 10.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Y'all are saying "5PM Pacific" instead of "It's in 14 and a half hours" for the people who aren't in whereever the **** they use PST. SMH this is why you are all still single
Yeah I never get used to it that there are actually countries with multiple timezones.
But seriously: every timezone is defined by their variation on GMT, like where I live it's GMT +1.

So PLEASE Just use GMT so everyone can understand

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Yeah I never get used to it that there are actually countries with multiple timezones.
But seriously: every timezone is defined by their variation on GMT, like where I live it's GMT +1.

So PLEASE Just use GMT so everyone can understand
Of we kunnen gewoon het aantal uur gebruiken aangezien elke post zegt wanneer het geplaatsd is zodat we het allemaal zelf kunnen berekenen

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Basically lads it's happening tonight.

If you party hard on Tuesday nights, this won't effect you!

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Wouldn’t it be interesting if C. Falcon actually used his gun?
The problem is that many gun moves are mapped to neutral B. And Captain Falcon's neutral B is the ultra-iconic Falcon Punch. There'd be riots in the streets if Sakurai removed it.

D

Deleted member

The problem is that many gun moves are mapped to neutral B. And Captain Falcon's neutral B is the ultra-iconic Falcon Punch. There'd be riots in the streets if Sakurai removed it.
Indeed.
In Smash, interestingly, yet unsurprisingly, guns are boring.
I don’t like guns.
Bayonetta’s button-held bullets can be Witch Timed as they are long hitboxes.

D

Deleted member

What if it worked like Megaman's Mega Buster, but just for the neutral attack alone?

D

Deleted member

@Alastor017 Just a heads up, your signature doesn't censor the f-bomb. You're gonna catch the wrath of mods...
Damn moderation rules making me waste a perfectly good Rambo meme....
Thanks for the heads up though.

osby

Smash Obsessed
@Alastor017 Now what RWBY did?

Indeed.
In Smash, interestingly, yet unsurprisingly, guns are boring.
I don’t like guns.
Bayonetta’s button-held bullets can be Witch Timed as they are long hitboxes.
Depends on implementation. I think Bullet Climax is a unique projectile.

The problem is Falcon has a fully functional moveset and doesn't need any changes. It's not like it was important in F-Zero.

D

Deleted member

@Alastor017 Now what RWBY did?
The killed Adam to push a fan shipping in the Volume 6 finale, along with genuinely wasting the viewers time. In other words the pulled a Korra, sacrificing the quality of the show for a fan pairing.

To quote Rambo, "**** em."

D

Deleted member

Depends on implementation. I think Bullet Climax is a unique projectile.
Oh, I meant real-world guns. :)
Bayonetta’s weapons were very well-implemented.
Bayonetta held guns + Incineroar Revenge = :troll:.

D

Deleted member

Y'all are saying "5PM Pacific" instead of "It's in 14 and a half hours" for the people who aren't in whereever the **** they use PST. SMH this is why you are all still single
Wait, huh, what's happening at 5PM Pacific? I've been out of the loop for a while now

D

Deleted member

Apparantly the update launches
Nintendo is really just gonna drop the Plant like that, huh?

Ok, let's discuss the two most likely scenarios of this:
A) Update launches and Piranha Plant is the only new thing besides them nerfing Inklings
Or
B) Update launches and it's just balance changes, no Piranha Plant of any kind

In both of these scenarios, Brave's stats are significantly changed and the Square thread starts another war over it.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
You should all be using GMT in recognition of British mastery over time *dabs*

D

Deleted member

Nintendo is really just gonna drop the Plant like that, huh?

Ok, let's discuss the two most likely scenarios of this:
A) Update launches and Piranha Plant is the only new thing besides them nerfing Inklings
Or
B) Update launches and it's just balance changes, no Piranha Plant of any kind

In both of these scenarios, Brave's stats are significantly changed and the Square thread starts another war over it.
Brave becomes the tallest character in the game who can wall jump and has a rapid jab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom