• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

2.0.0 will finally complete the DK rap and change the "C" in K.Rool's description from the Boxing Ring stage with a "K".

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm assuming this is payback for how the only thing people cared about her in 4 was her poledance taunt
Sucks for those stereotypes. I actually was one of the few that hated the taunt, not just because of the generic meme-status it had, but was clearly generic fanservice that well, as you said, was likely the only thing some people care about (fanservice), and I actually had different ways to taunt that were much better. I actually wanted her playable during the Brawl times, and more-so after I played Uprising...
...sadly, over the years, my ties to her pretty much are gone for multiple reasons, and I couldn't get back into her in Ultimate either even if I tried due to the changes. Shame considering s4 Palu was pretty much something I felt partially decent with. Alas, I'm sure I wouldn't be needed to promote her anyways due to her buffs...

I got a buffed Pit at least. :ultpit:

D

Deleted member

I did not even know about the taunt existing because i never played as her or went a lot into online matches against someone using her.

However, I feel like she had the best trailer of all the ones made for Smash 4, competing with Megaman's.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I don't know what's so fan-service about that taunt, tbh, it's not like you can't see under her dress otherwise.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Pyukumuku without a doubt, when it was shown in Smash I squeed and went "MY BABY BOY!" My friends who aren't Pokemon fans were very confused at this behaviour
I'll allow this because Pyukumuku is one of my favs as well.

Can't imagine why I chose this one :yoshi:
You get away with it for once.

But noone knows how to play this game, apperently

D

Deleted member

I don't know what's so fan-service about that taunt, tbh, it's not like you can't see under her dress otherwise.
I know I must sound prehistoric when saying this, but. . What does ‘tbh’ stand for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom