• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
What's happening Smashboards? Made it to my hotel in Japan after lots of travelling, waiting and not much sleeping. There's lots of things I want to do so hoping I get enough sleep to start ticking them off.

Can't imagine why I chose this one :yoshi:
Kecleon's design always made up for its ability to me. In my many Sapphire playthroughs, I used Kecleon a lot.

WumboTheSecond

Thief of Hearts
What's happening Smashboards? Made it to my hotel in Japan after lots of travelling, waiting and not much sleeping. There's lots of things I want to do so hoping I get enough sleep to start ticking them off.

Kecleon's design always made up for its ability to me. In my many Sapphire playthroughs, I used Kecleon a lot.
He was my favorite in the old Mystery Dungeon games

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
So many wrong answers... Can you guys honestly look my profile picture in the eyes and tell the guy he's not the cutest thing Alive?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

TBH (lol), I thought you'd be attuned to the internet's lazy habits :yoshi:
Once upon a time, yes, but then I just stopped.
I use big boy words now, like antidisestablishmentarianism, and immunoelectrophoretically, and arachybutyrophobia, which is a fear of having peanut butter stuck to the top of one’s mouth.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Since we’re on the topic of Pokémon, if your avatar were a mon what type would it be?

Mine would be Normal Fairy.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Once upon a time, yes, but then I just stopped.
I use big boy words now, like antidisestablishmentarianism, and immunoelectrophoretically, and arachybutyrophobia, which is a fear of having peanut butter stuck to the top of one’s mouth.
I'm a huge fan of Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia which is litterally "The fear of long words" and I think that's beautiful.

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
"Lived in peace" did the Square thread go into Peaceful Mode while I was away because that's certainly not how I recall it
Surprisingly yeah, there less heated debating.
Now it's mostly talking about the games , people should play x, talking about the Characters, brave stats again, and same leaks.

But no more war as far as I know.
I guess it's calm before the storm.

D

Deleted member

Pokemon is a licensing nightmare...

Nintendo only owns a third of it, alongside Creatures Inc. and Game Freak...
The founding of The Pokemon Company tries to make it easier, but still

That's why Pokemon doesn't usually participate in Nintendo crossovers, aside from Smash...
It's just a couple png's though, surely Nintendo can aqquire those...

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Aaaaand I just got volume six spoiled for me. Thanks, thread...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Another Pokemon-related avy thing huh... Pit-kun would be Fairy/Flying, but the strange part is him not having a weakness to fire despite the events of Uprising.

Though I admit my own personal type would feature me being Fire/Fairy, fire mostly because of my temper... and inability to swim... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom