• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
tfw you wipe out half the population of the universe to solve overpopulation and somebody asks why you didn't just get rid of vaccines
View attachment 203711
The actual solution to Thanos' problem is actually just to wait.

Due to conservation of mass, resources literally cannot "run out" (at least not in the way the writers are implying, things like Fossil Fuels and Helium absolutely can and will run out if we use too much), the resources just become something different.

If a population of creatures consume too much of the resources like food and wildlife, they quickly die out and the ecosystem recovers in their absence.

Last edited:

Just a penguin

Smash Master

Due to conservation of mass, resources literally cannot "run out" (at least not in the way the writers are implying, things like Fossil Fuels and Helium absolutely can and will run out if we use too much), the resources just become something different.

If a population of creatures consume all the resources like food and wildlife, they quickly die out and the ecosystem recovers in their absence.
Also, many resources, like sunlight and wind, are renewable, and no matter what, we can't run out of them

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Well, maybe some day I’ll be able to draw
This is getting kinda discouraging but I’ll never get better if I keep beating myself up

Anyway here’s my latest attempt

image.jpg

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
*AHEM *

Nintendo sucks!
Mario sucks!
Zelda sucks!
Pokemon sucks!
Pikmin sucks!
Wario sucks!
Fire Emblem sucks!
Xenoblade sucks!
Star Fox sucks!
Animal Crossing sucks!
Kic Icarus Sucks!
F-Zero sucks!
Earthbound sucks!
Kirby spits!

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294

If a population of creatures consume too much of the resources like food and wildlife, they quickly die out and the ecosystem recovers in their absence.
Lol Thanos is a dumb*** :teeth:

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
*AHEM *

Nintendo sucks!
Mario sucks!
Zelda sucks!
Pokemon sucks!
Pikmin sucks!
Wario sucks!
Fire Emblem sucks!
Xenoblade sucks!
Star Fox sucks!
Animal Crossing sucks!
Kic Icarus Sucks!
F-Zero sucks!
E a r t h b o u n d s u c k s
Kirby spits!
E a r t h b o u n d s u c k s

*triggered*

Last edited:

Roberk

Smash Champion
For Reddit's April Fool's, who else thinks that r/place should be a thing again? r/circleoftrust sucked, and r/sequence might get a chuckle out of me but it's really not doing much as it's essentially just a conglomeration of r/all's favorite gifs. r/place allowed smaller communities to share the spotlight and everyone got to be a part of a snapshot of internet culture, the likes of which have never been done before. r/place was really interactive and just an amazing effort from millions of people and I hope it shows up again at some point. Reddit can still have their annual unique shenanigans, just run r/place every year too.

D

Deleted member

I forgot to say this, but for ReggieBoards, they missed a huge opportunity to make pranked users Bill.

D

Deleted member

I appreciate the effort but I still feel like and am garbage
Posting wholesome images may not help but if you're ever depressed or anything we're all here for you whenever you need us. I offer this for everyone who needs help cause I like helping people but My PM's are always open if you need someone to talk to.

Get well soon Buddy!

KMDP

Smash Legend
Not a substitute for help but I hope this makes you feel a bit better:
View attachment 203715

If you ever need to talk, we’re here for you
This is a really cute picture!

But...

You know, I always envisioned Breloom being way taller.

*looks it up*

Breloom: 3'11" / 1.2 m

Well, that's shorter than I was expecting, but considering the fact that the young Pokémon Trainers like May are meant to be ~4' 11", then Breloom shouldn't be as short as it is relative to her. I'd estimate should be level with her chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom