• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TriStarGamer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0774-4620-2306
Switch FC
5415-2743-8314
Not sure if this was already mentioned (just getting back from work and what not) but best buy removed the render and the smash section from the way it was advertised. however, if you click on the url for the image it still shows up.

Weird, it didn’t seem like nintendo or best buy were in a rush to remove it this morning, but now it’s gone. Wonder if it’s really something they weren’t supposed to show, or...the most elaborate april fools joke ever (probs not lol)

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
The cycle continues....

Back to (trying to make) Cyberchase gifs. Got at least one more planned today.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
All this talk about content creators giving me flashbacks about what happened to Channel Awesome

What an absolute cluster****
What happened to Channel Awesome

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Not sure if this was already mentioned (just getting back from work and what not) but best buy removed the render and the smash section. however, if you click on the url for the image it still shows up.

Weird, it didn’t seem like nintendo or best buy were in a rush to remove it this morning, but now it’s gone

I don't think we need anymore evidence it's real. It's pre-release Ken levels of not-fake.

D

Deleted member

Not sure if this was already mentioned (just getting back from work and what not) but best buy removed the render and the smash section from the way it was advertised. however, if you click on the url for the image it still shows up.

Weird, it didn’t seem like nintendo or best buy were in a rush to remove it this morning, but now it’s gone. Wonder if it’s really something they weren’t supposed to show, or...the most elaborate april fools joke ever (probs not lol)

I mean Nintendo spilled the beans, it is too late.
Joker render looks really cool by the way.

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
hey guys, it's reggie here. are you ready to oppress appreciation for the human body by telling people it objectifies women

TriStarGamer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0774-4620-2306
Switch FC
5415-2743-8314
I don't think we need anymore evidence it's real. It's pre-release Ken levels of not-fake.
Oh yeah i agree with you on that. The quality of that render alone makes it believable from what we’ve seen for smash renders, just funny how it’s just back and forth with joker (has he been playing us all for fools this whole time?) lol

D

Deleted member

I wish I had Joker or Shulk's body, I am not going to lie.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
If you're surprised at Christian's using innuendo, then you dont know Christians. Lol

Bible is raunchy too.

The Bible had poems about all the body parts a husband and wife love about each other for crying out loud.
You know I was joking, right? It's not like Christians are legally obliged to not make innuendos. I was just jesting.

D

Deleted member

Y'know, I know this is April Fools, but I think we got the Certified Seal of Spawn's Approval. If anything, for the first time ever, actually giving out a taste of insider knowledge of how he knows stuff before most people. Me likey.

Also he taking shots at Gaming Intel. Me also likey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom