• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Glad that brutalmoose is getting some love, his goofy cooking videos got me through some seriously awful times last year.

My favorite content creator is Vinesauce (Mr. Vincent Pizzapasta himself). He's such a cool, genuine guy, if I ever found out he had skeletons in his closet I would question reality itself.
(plus his band is fantastic)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Welp.

Looks like Steve’s the ms rep after all.
Been posted before, but worth reposting

This is pretty grey in terms of confirmation, like they would want it to be. "were ever to happen" implies knowledge that it's not happening but "wouldn't be for us to announce" implies that they just generally have no information. It is especially grey when you compare it to their response over a potential new game, which is and has been a resounding "no"

Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku

D

Deleted member

Real talk, FNAF is like Scott the Woz

A pale imitation on what real entertainment should be

As far as I care, they’re the same thing tbh
Calling up the Nintendo Ninjas to revoke your Xenoblade 2 rights as we speak, and also stealing your Switch, too. Maybe your life, but we'll see after analyzing the misdemeanors.

hi hello why.png

D

Deleted member

Yes, she has the most kinetic energy out of everything in this universe.
Hotter than the sun, hotter than a quasar, hotter than the Large Hadron Collider, etc.
She is just as hot as Gunnthrá.
My guy what are you trying to say

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
And she wants to bang you

I know Scott's a christian, but he sure ain't afraid to toss some innuendos in there.
If you're surprised at Christian's using innuendo, then you dont know Christians. Lol

Bible is raunchy too.

The Bible had poems about all the body parts a husband and wife love about each other for crying out loud.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Calling up the Nintendo Ninjas to revoke your Xenoblade 2 rights as we speak, and also stealing your Switch, too. Maybe your life, but we'll see after analyzing the misdemeanors.

View attachment 203694
HA, YOU FOOL, YOU HAVE RESPONDED TO ME! AND NOW I HAVE COMPLETE CONTROL OF YOUR BODY!

I’m gonna make you unsubscribe from Scott

D

Deleted member

if she breathes

she's worthy of respect just like all living beings on this planet

unless you're a millipede **** you and your billion legs

oh and like nazis too

i don't think this is a complete deconfirmation but still...
:eyes:
*Sad Millipede Expressions*

Violante

Smash Apprentice
I should have pointed out that that was tweeted way before DLC fighters were even a thing, so y'know.

D

Deleted member

*Sad Millipede Expressions*
**** those stupid-ass ugly-ass ***** ass mother****ers. those stupid little ******* and their slimy legs. crawling all over me. dumbasses. ugly little ****s

Last edited by a moderator:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
All this talk about content creators giving me flashbacks about what happened to Channel Awesome

What an absolute cluster****

D

Deleted member

I got a nice joke.

What is something that you all have, but I do not?
Friends!
No April Fools.

D

Deleted member

Look at the first picture
Sorry I gouged out my eyes a few days ago so I can’t.
If it’s what I’m imagining though, I fail to see how that means anything at all. Again, 8 months ago, vague language, doe st even imply anything in the first place.

D

Deleted member

If you make gold tools in Survival Minecraft, you are probably one of those people who use an entire tub of butter for a small bowl of spaghetti.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom