• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
I have a question: which of these drawings are better?

View attachment 203704
or
View attachment 203705

the above was made 4 years ago on a 3DS, the below was made in MS Paint.
That's a tough one. The first one perfectly describes the post-modernist sensibilities of monochromatic compositions and subverting the expectation of the viewer, while the second one fits more in line with the neoclassicism period, emphasizing the character and emotion shown over the overall meaning of the piece.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I think all the mods should've gotten Fils-a-Mech avatars so they could obliterate anyone who misbehaves.
They're still intimidating.

I ****ing open a warning I got and there's Eye Laser Reggie telling me to stop being a ****

Scary, but hilarious, but still scary.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
What happened to Channel Awesome
It's long story but basically involves serious mismanagement and a poor response on the higher up's part to complaints by the content creators - it led to almost all of the content creators on that site (about this time last year) leaving it

D

Deleted member

You know what? I am going to try Chrom.
I loved Chrom before they patched him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom