• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Joke: Rex and Pyra for Smash
Woke: Elma for Smash
Super Woke: Mythra for Smash
BESPOKE: Turters for Smash

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Lmao, that XC2 just brought up gamergate. I am not going to comment on this.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Anyways I just got recommended a watchmojo video called Top 10 Assasinations. Out of morbid curiosity I clicked on it, and the first thing I see is Top 10 Ruthless Dictators in the sidebar. I'm just curious how they're ranking it, is it based on how ruthless they were? How much damage they caused? If the latter then the smashboards admins should definitely be on the list.
Miiverse Admins should be number one in thas case.

D

Deleted member

Speaking of stuff...
I always hate it when male gamers complain about female censorship.
It makes super annoyed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This is that uhhh KingNappy stuff right? God, I remember feeling similar when someone I subscribed to kept defending a pedo with a criminal record for pedo stuff
Verlis highkey dabbing on the distance because he's not the biggest piece of **** of the Pokétuber community anymore.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
But Shiny!

Where else will we get our virtual tiddies?
I think we should do the opposite of censor
I think we should gratuitously make things more risqué when localizing things

P5R is about to turn it up a notch, the first version was already risqué

D

Deleted member

Reminder that the only good anime is Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt and you cannot refute that fact.

D

Deleted member

taking the 'jane train' to a whole new level i see

KMDP

Smash Legend
Ahem.

I plead the 5th on all topics surrounding this video.
Translation: I unironically enjoy the designs of Pyra, Mythra, Poppi and Dahlia, and I dislike the video for criticising their looks.

...Right?

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Oh wow I totally missed the video that Gwen posted cause the thread moved fast, which would explain why I was so confused

Also I’m not gonna watch that because I refuse to believe sexualization exists

Gee, all of a sudden I feel like a Purple Pikmin. I wonder why.
Did you get thrown at a person for the express purpose of doing ranged blunt damage

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
hey guys, it's reggie spacey here. are you ready to have loved and had romantic encounters with men throughout your life, and choose now to live as a gay man

D

Deleted member

anyways, zenobia
1554155227835.png

Pyra Pyra lmk if you pull her because she's the sickest ***** and also kinda brokenly strong

sauce, some nsfw stuff up in it

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

[Enthusiastic Jane Noises]

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Translation: I unironically enjoy the designs of Pyra, Mythra, Poppi and Dahlia, and I dislike the video for criticising their looks.

...Right?
Eh. Besides Dahlia, who I currently have equipped on Nia just for the sake of ice and healing, I don’t really completely dislike the others

Like, when put next to Dahlia, the other three look like nuns to me tbh

The people behind that also made Re: Cutie Honey. I'd post the OP but the no nudity rule would make me more banned than John Dylan Smith
In this timeline, “no johns” means “don’t get banned”

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Considering you're one of the biggest ****in weebs here does that mean you're crying like I said you would?
Yes, literally crying into my nia bodypillow.

...Right?
Actually... putting down this facade, I'm not a fan of XC2 outside of its music and plot during the last arc.

For the most part, I feel like the multiple artists and the designs bring down the narrative and break tone unintentionally.

Poppi 1 is good design though. She's just megaman, and I love megaman.

D

Deleted member

The people behind that also made Re: Cutie Honey. I'd post the OP but the no nudity rule would make me more banned than John Dylan Smith
Like if we're gonna be deadass honest even on the Day of the Fool, PSG was like the last anime I genuinely loved until the rest of the anime I caught glimpses are were just genuine trash.

How the **** does PSG not have a second season when ****ing Kobayashi's Dragon Maid gets one just shows the injustice in this world, can't wait for more Kanna memes eksdeee.

D

Deleted member

Wait

That name is familiar
I think I pulled her before work?
lucky *******

make sure you keep an eye on her affinity chart as you explore because it requires you to beat a whoooole bunch of unique monsters, and trust me refighting a bunch of low level baddies because you already beat them without her in the immediate party just to fill it is a pain in the ass

she's incredibly powerful vs unique monsters and bosses and superbosses and the like once it's filled, though

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Watch Toaster pull ****ing KOS-MOS from a Common Core.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Like if we're gonna be deadass honest even on the Day of the Fool, PSG was like the last anime I genuinely loved until the rest of the anime I caught glimpses are were just genuine trash.

How the **** does PSG not have a second season when ****ing Kobayashi's Dragon Maid gets one just shows the injustice in this world, can't wait for more Kanna memes eksdeee.
Imagine thinking Zombieland Saga is trash
Yes, literally crying into my nia bodypillow.

Actually... putting down this facade, I'm not a fan of XC2 outside of its music and plot during the last arc.

For the most part, I feel like the multiple artists and the designs bring down the narrative and break tone unintentionally.

Poppi 1 is good design though. She's just megaman, and I love megaman.
Funny enough the video talks about that lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom