• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakky

Smash Hero

So has dumb **** started or are you all talking about memes?

D

Deleted member

Imagine thinking Zombieland Saga is trash

Funny enough the video talks about that lmao
Hey now buster, there are a few good ones left still. Kemono Friends was like the biggest underdog anime and actually pretty damn good, but leave it to Kadokawa to **** it all up in the second season, lmaoooo.

D

Deleted member

Watch Toaster pull ****ing KOS-MOS from a Common Core.
tbh the way i got her was grinding endlessly over and over for legendaries... and then randomly pulling her out of a common when i was spam opening them to get an orb master

fate is a cruel mistress, for it doesn't like when you call her mommy

Pakky

Smash Hero
Imagine buying something in advance only not to know what you're getting...

Figther passes are a mistake...

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I haven't watched anime in a loooooong time.

Just following Jojo and waiting for Mob Psycho 100 S2 to end.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
lucky *******

make sure you keep an eye on her affinity chart as you explore because it requires you to beat a whoooole bunch of unique monsters, and trust me refighting a bunch of low level baddies because you already beat them without her in the immediate party just to fill it is a pain in the ***

she's incredibly powerful vs unique monsters and bosses and superbosses and the like once it's filled, though
Oh my.
Yeah, where I left off, I was a chunk into chapter 5, and decided to go grind what I can out of the affinity charts and stuff

Also question
in my merc group stuff, it’s at 500/500, how do I upgrade it to level 2. Don’t tell me if spoilers for some reason

Also ngl chapter 4 was pretty neat lol... a bit gratuitous on Poppi QT but I mean I do like her more than poppy alpha, just for the sake of covering fire for that period of time

KMDP

Smash Legend
Yes, literally crying into my nia bodypillow.

Actually... putting down this facade, I'm not a fan of XC2 outside of its music and plot during the last arc.

For the most part, I feel like the multiple artists and the designs bring down the narrative and break tone unintentionally.

Poppi 1 is good design though. She's just megaman, and I love megaman.
I have nothing concrete to say about Xenoblade Chronicles 2 because I haven't actually played it (nor do I have any intention to, ARPGs aren't really my thing).

However; personally, I think the fact that all the female characters have actual, you know, characters, is more important than their controversial designs. Yes, even Dahlia.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I have nothing concrete to say about Xenoblade Chronicles 2 because I haven't actually played it (nor do I have any intention to, ARPGs aren't really my thing).

However; personally, I think the fact that all the female characters have actual, you know, characters, is more important than their controversial designs. Yes, even Dahlia.
Dahlia could be the Jesus rabbit herself she needs to never talk

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
So I was trying to just sketch out Tora and got frustrated midway through and drew an axe instead

8DAF0C47-558E-4A47-A493-8AC604A41071.jpeg

D

Deleted member

Recommend me good Poketubers.

I’ve got a void to fill.
AuraGuardian or JWitzz are the two I can think on the top of my head.
If not them, there are a handful of good Poketubers out there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

However; personally, I think the fact that all the female characters have actual, you know, characters, are more important than their controversial designs. Yes, even Dahlia.
I agree, but there's something to be said about first impressions. Just look at the "weeb trash" stigma and how much of it is fueled by heresy and first glances.

Unless you're a weirdo like me who plays things they think they won't like for confirmation, the "deeper layer" never shows up.

I mean, look at bathhouse Camilla.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Recommend me good Poketubers.

I’ve got a void to fill.
Bird Keeper Toby.

Lockstin & Gnoggin (he originally said he wasn't going to focus exclusively on Pokémon but it's been a downward slope).

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
What I’m gathering from this thread is that XC2 needs a sponsorship deal with Victoria’s Secret

Speaking of costumes, I haven’t really found any lol... besides the tights

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
What I’m gathering from this thread is that XC2 needs a sponsorship deal with Victoria’s Secret

Speaking of costumes, I haven’t really found any lol... besides the tights
Go to Uraya.
The portal for the DLC stuff is near Olethro Playhouse

D

Deleted member

What's this Nappy situation that I Reggie of the Files Anime have heard about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom