• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thecoffee

Smash Rookie
I would be very happy and excited but also intrigued and optimistic if Jameson Bonder was added to Smashing Brothers 69. His ultimate smashing move would be pausing the game to hear the watch music for the rest of time.

D

Deleted member

Dammit, I was literally just about to make a post asking if it was the sexualisation video. Would have gotten, like, at least one like.
Well, I gave you a like just like that, like how I give likes to everyone like a fast liking machine, but I am like a cheetah full of likes.

D

Deleted member

Probably gonna start with the OG, and if I like it, I'll move on to Z and Super.
Quick question, should I avoid GT? I heard it isn't good.
Personally my favourite is the OG, hope you have fun. You can either watch GT or skip it, doesn't really matter cause it's non canon, but personally I don't think it's as bad as a lot of people say.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Probably gonna start with the OG, and if I like it, I'll move on to Z and Super.
Quick question, should I avoid GT? I heard it isn't good.
GT is okay, has its pretty meh moments but some fights are pretty raw, which is nice compared to Super.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
April fools guys, Dragon Ball Evolution was actually my introduction to the series, take the L.

Except don't, because I'm not lying that the only Dragon Ball media that I fully watched from beginning to end was Evolution. It wasn't every good.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Dropping the Poinoi gag for a sec.

So apparently one of my favorite YouTubers, who I could always count one to put a smile on my face during the darkest moments, is a sociopathic manipulating pedo.

2637D605-B5C1-4990-B540-0E5D5A1DE838.jpeg

I’m not very happy

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I think Idon Idon is trying to overthrow your throne.

The poem is just a distraction.

>Giv peanut butter to Cyn
>Raise in the ranks of power
>Overthrow everyone
>Beat Moydow in a match of UNO
>???
>SMTVBoards next year

D

Deleted member

Anyways I just got recommended a watchmojo video called Top 10 Assasinations. Out of morbid curiosity I clicked on it, and the first thing I see is Top 10 Ruthless Dictators in the sidebar. I'm just curious how they're ranking it, is it based on how ruthless they were? How much damage they caused? If the latter then the smashboards admins should definitely be on the list.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Dropping the Poinoi gag for a sec.

So apparently one of my favorite YouTubers, who I could always count one to put a smile on my face during the darkest moments, is a sociopathic manipulating pedo.

View attachment 203669

I’m not very happy
This is that uhhh KingNappy stuff right? God, I remember feeling similar when someone I subscribed to kept defending a pedo with a criminal record for pedo stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom