• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Recommend me good Poketubers.

I’ve got a void to fill.
VI SECONDS, AKA YOUNG PILLSBERRY DOUGH BOY, AKA YOUNG DRIZZLE, AKA YOUNG MARIO FROM BROOKLYN, AKA DADDY LONG LEGS AT BLACKPEOPLEMEET DOT COM.

Either him or Shofu.

KMDP

Smash Legend
In other words her voice annoys me I don’t care what her character is haha
Why does she have a Texan(?) accent in a sea of British accents anyway?

My guess is that it's to make her seem more exotic?
I agree, but there's something to be said about first impressions. Just look at the "weeb trash" stigma and how much of it is fueled by heresy and first glances.

Unless you're a weirdo like me who plays things they think they won't like for confirmation, the "deeper layer" never shows up.

I mean, look at bathhouse Camilla.
People complaining about things they've never actually read/watched/played first hand?

Surely you jest!

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

People complaining about things they've never actually read/watched/played first hand?

Surely you jest!
29c.jpg

I feel personally attacked.

D

Deleted member

nappy dated an underaged poketuber and practically forced him into it
So he's a Pedo? Yikes I used to watch the guy so it's sad to see him do something terrible like that it's pretty messed up.
All right guys quick question:

I'm gonna face TKBreezy on his stream soon.

Should I start w/ Ridley or Bowser Jr.
I think your Ridley is better than you Bowser Jr. So I would suggest that.

KMDP

Smash Legend

Wait, I just got it.

A giant breasted woman with a strong Texan accent, called Dahlia?

WORKIN' 9 TO 5! WHAT A WAY TO MAKE A LIVIN'!

D

Deleted member

she's a blade

pretty sure blades don't have british accents iirc

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
alt costumes (besides the tights) all come from the challenge battle mode from the expansion pass
Monolith going full madmen by putting the summer outfits behind a harder to get currency.

5 nonstop hours of killing the OP as **** Pippito just to have Mythra on a swimsuit.

#worth

D

Deleted member

Monolith going full madmen by putting the summer outfits behind a harder to get currency.

5 nonstop hours of killing the OP as **** Pippito just to have Mythra on a swimsuit.

#worth
>op as ****

have you ever heard the tragedy of darth s+ trust dagas the wise

D

Deleted member

Also before I miss striking the iron while it's hot, just a daily reminder that Xenoblade Chronicles 2 has a truly satisfying endgame as opposed to some certain games.

Remember to give respects to tehponycorn.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
she's a blade

pretty sure blades don't have british accents iirc
I think that’s the case yeah. And it’s more just a span of European accents, with like... Scottish being prominent

Some of the blades (the generic ones and Dahlia) have a southern twang I’ll never really understand why they went that direction because it’s not bad cause it’s southern drawl but because it’s an annoyingly terrible forced accent like half of the other accents in the game :p

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
In all seriousness, I don't remember watching many Poketubers besides the JWittz, I don't think Shofu counts, but I'm sure people like Pimpnite, or something like that. There's also Trainer Zac, who I just searched up from Shofu's Verlisify diss track

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

#worth
Everything’s better when you work for it

D

Deleted member

Some of the blades (the generic ones and Dahlia) have a southern twang I’ll never really understand why they went that direction because it’s not bad cause it’s southern drawl but because it’s an annoyingly terrible forced accent like half of the other accents in the game :p
the very definition of madness is my best orb master common being an "i made the a team score" blade

i use her in like all my builds and ****ing damn it basically drives me insane

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I think I might watch Dragon Ball for the first time this week, wish me luck...
Dragon Ball? Dragon Ball Z? Dragon Ball Super?

Cause if it's Z save yourself some time and watch Kai.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
the very definition of madness is my best orb master common being an "i made the a team score" blade

i use her in like all my builds and ****ing damn it basically drives me insane
“As your master, I revoke your right to speak”

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Dragon Ball? Dragon Ball Z? Dragon Ball Super?

Cause if it's Z save yourself some time and watch Kai.
No, no.
The true DBZ experience comes from listening the classic score while seeing another chapter getting wasted on a dude screaming. :V

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
No, no.
The true DBZ experience comes from listening the classic score while seeing another chapter getting wasted on a dude screaming. :V
Or Goku running on Snake Way for 40 + Episodes...

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Everything’s better when you work for it
Why work for anything when you could just get given it on a Silver Platter?

Okay, passive aggression aside (I usually dislike passive aggression but it's a good lead-in to what I'm about to say) I actually have a story about this subject, one that I remembered the other day.

When I was in College (High School for Yanks), I'd see other students getting given awards for extracurricular stuff and would think to myself: "Man, I wish I could get a Trophy."

The thing is, I didn't deserve a Trophy, because I was unwilling to put in the effort to get one; if I was just given a trophy/certificate/ribbon/whatever for doing nothing, then it would have made me a worse person in the long run.

D

Deleted member

Hey @faygoshill you like MCU stuff, right? I got a quick question: When exactly did THIS take place in the MCU?
Holy **** was that awful. That song made my ears bleed. It made me want to put a drill to my temple. It made me want to stick a pipe cleaner lubed with icy hot up my asshole. It made me want to chew gravel and **** it out, leaving my anus bloody and scratched, making every **** as painful and agonizing as my ears during the listening of the song. It made me contemplate suicide. It made me lose faith in humanity, it left me wanting to drink lighter fluid by the gallon. It made me reconsider my existence, in the sense that I had no idea what the point of living was anymore.

It happens in Avengers Endgame

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom