• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Tis the 29th of y'all.

You all have fun playing Kingdom Hearts III. :)

Meanwhile though I'll be getting my Blu-Ray copy of Overlord. :smirk:

D

Deleted member

You ever have those moments where you want hurt yourself because you feel like you have no life?

MainJPW

M.T.A
is Mickey's face always stuck with a grin in KH?
Yeah.

I haven't actually played KH or watched anything else from it (except the KH3 trailer that was at last year's XBox event) so I honestly don't know. The voice-acting in general seems a little weird to me but I like Disney so it's cool.
I just listen to KH cutscenes in Japanese...cuz y’know Donald.

So then Fang'll start using a Gatling Gun? Cause then I'd accept him as a better option. It's about that gun, mang.
Maybe in Sonic Mania 2. I just think Shadow using a gun is redundant considering his power-set.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Maybe in Sonic Mania 2. I just think Shadow using a gun is redundant considering his power-set.
He used a gun to begin with because he couldn't do lethal damage to the Black Arms due to them having the same powers. The only gameplay oddity is somehow he can barely damage humans without a gun too, which is an error in design. It didn't fit the narrative.

He doesn't have any actual gatling abilities, so that one weapon would actually be something unique to him.

Most of his weapons are redundant, except that one and the Orbital Laser. He surprisingly doesn't have a lot of overlap abilities with the weapons. Though I don't think the vehicles are worth it.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
You ever have those moments where you want hurt yourself because you feel like you have no life?
If that’s the case seek help. It can seriously save your life.

My oldest sibling sought help after almost hurting themself. It allowed them to figure out who she truly is. My point is, always seek help if you’re thinking those thoughts.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
You know how break a leg thing is a stage thing as an anti jinxing measure?

Well here's the song from the worst game of last year in celebration that KHIII will be the best of this year

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
He used a gun to begin with because he couldn't do lethal damage to the Black Arms due to them having the same powers. The only gameplay oddity is somehow he can barely damage humans without a gun too, which is an error in design. It didn't fit the narrative.

He doesn't have any actual gatling abilities, so that one weapon would actually be something unique to him.

Most of his weapons are redundant, except that one and the Orbital Laser. He surprisingly doesn't have a lot of overlap abilities with the weapons. Though I don't think the vehicles are worth it.
But overall he wouldn’t have any other reason to use guns aside from the Black Arms?

I think he could keep the motorcycle provided it controls semi-decently.

you ever forget goofy classifies as a dilf
B796EAD4-32AA-432C-8DA6-59D87E3951AC.jpeg

I want to.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
But overall he wouldn’t have any other reason to use guns aside from the Black Arms?

I think he could keep the motorcycle provided it controls semi-decently.
A gatling gun is more effective in a crowd due to its speed than his Chaos Running. It doesn't have any real range to it. So there is reason to use it. Reality is, he has pretty bad range when it comes to hitting multiple enemies that are spread further apart from him. He can only do one Chaos Spear at a time as is. There is definitely a use for it.

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
In all honesty I am still replaying the other games first and am on Chain of Memories still so... Yeah. I got the game now though.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Sounds like someone needs to learn about the Old Testament
Isn’t the Books of Kings the part where Israel appoints a king, said king decides not to worship Yahweh, Yahweh brings a reign of terror, people beg for forgiveness, rinse and repeat?

D

Deleted member

Alright, so I took account of all icons that we have, and here's what we have currently with the newest 7.0.0. "update".

Super Mario Icons: 36 (6 power-ups, 6 regular renders, 6 Mario Odyssey renders, 6 Mario 3D World-esque renders, 6 Captain Toad renders and 6 NSMBU renders)
The Legend of Zelda Icons: 18 (2 regular logos, 1 regular Link render, 9 Breath of the Wild renders, 3 Twilight Princess renders, 3 Wind Waker renders)
Animal Crossing Icons: 12 (all 12 seem to be from the same render source)
Splatoon Icons: 15 (6 Splatoon 2 renders, 9 Splatoon 1 renders)
Kirby Icons: 9 (4 regular renders of the main crew, 1 Return to Dreamland render, 4 Star Allies icons)
ARMS Icons: 15 (all the same renders from the game, all the crew)
Star Fox, Metroid and Pikmin Icons: 3 (Red, Blue and Yellow Pikmin are the 3 Pikmin icons, Samus, Zero Suit Samus and the regular Metroid symbol are the Metroid icons, and Fox, the Arwing and the Star Fox logo are the Star Fox icons)

To be honest, that's quite meager, in terms of not only just franchises that are included, but what is also included in these franchises, too. Here's a list I could make to expand upon what we currently have.

• Xenoblade Chronicles 2 icons. How do we still not have this after a ****ing year, when it's the Switch best selling JRPG for them? Not to mention they pushed this and Torna to hell and high water, so how's this possible?
  • On topic of JRPGs, where's Octopath Traveler icons? That also was successful, sold over a million. How?
  • Mario + Rabbids icons nowhere to be seen is still pretty shocking.
  • On Mario, we still are missing quite a few major characters, like Daisy, Waluigi, Rosalina, Bowser Jr., etc. Wario maybe???
  • Can a man at least get some ****ing EarthBound / Mother icons, since y'all ain't gonna ever re-release the games even after the Wii U?
  • How are there NO Pokemon icons? No, seriously, there are literally none.
  • Bayonetta icons would be another good idea, especially when they're pushed too, with that whole spotlight at The Game Awards 2017.
  • Expand more on the Star Allies icons, use the remade designs of old, classic Kirby characters like Adeleine, Rick, etc.
  • You got Fox McCloud, so how's about the rest of the crew?
  • No Bethesda icons? Seems pretty shocking how Doom, Wolfenstein, Skyrim don't have any icons, when they were highlighted as some top-notch AAA ports and regarded as still fun, especially great in portable.
  • Any third party characters that were icons, such as Sonic, Bomberman, and so forth - they'd seem like another easy shoo-in.
  • You have Callie & Marie, so why not Marina & Pearl?
  • Oh hey, Fire Emblem: Three Houses is supposedly Spring 2019, but even then, we already had another Fire Emblem game come out in 2017, so uh... Where's the Fire Emblem icons? No Marth, even?
  • Monster Hunter has never been more popular than it is right now. So even with the release of Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, not a single Monster Hunter icon?
  • Uh... No Donkey Kong icons? I mean, like, genuine icons from that franchise. ****ing Tropical Freeze is one of the best selling Switch games, and it was a Wii U port that was $10 more than the original release, for Christ's sake.
  • With all the Mega Man collections and Mega Man 11, it's weird that there isn't one. Especially with all the legacy on Nintendo consoles.

I dunno, when we're already on the seventh update and almost reaching the third year of the Switch, I don't think it's THAT hard to get a literal JPEG. They got over 1300 of those for Smash Ultimate, after all.

Oh, and Smash icons, I guess.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Isn’t the Books of Kings the part where Israel appoints a king, said king decides not to worship Yahweh, Yahweh brings a reign of terror, people beg for forgiveness, rinse and repeat?
David and Solomon both repent for their sins and still worship YHWH, but after that it descends into idolatry and whatnot that makes a solid chunk of the 13 prophets mandatory in the story to warn the others that "hey, you're gonna get ****ed", and then after they get ****ed, exiled, and then freed by based Cyrus, more come in and say "hey, you're gonna get ****ed... unless you do this thing that you tried doing and failing for the past 2500 years".

all because david had a booty call

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom