• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Peoples reactions when people complain that mickeys voice is wrong and "why didnt the old VA come back" and you have to tell then the Old VA died years ago
I guess that's what happens when people only see Mickey in Kingdom Hearts and not anything else Disney puts out. Bret Iwan has been voicing him for like a decade now, more or less. :p

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, I forgot I had Kingdom Hearts 3 on hold for me at GameStop, but I might be snowed into tomorrow.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Yeah but that idea was scrapped, that screenshot never made it into the final game.
Well, the user literally did say "was". :p

But yeah, I don't know if I prefer Shadow or Nack for a gun user. I love Shadow's game, and I vastly prefer the Gatling Gun over the Pop Gun Nack has, so...

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I guess that's what happens when people only see Mickey in Kingdom Hearts and not anything else Disney puts out. Bret Iwan has been voicing him for like a decade now, more or less. :p
To be fair, Bret hasn’t had that much time to shine as Mickey for mainstream audiences. Aside from Kindgom Hearts, he’s voiced Mickey in the Clubhouse stuff, Epic Mickey, and Disney Infinity along with a few other games.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

*Sees people like my weird drawing*

You guys rock. :D

Walunagi will happen at some point. Past that, not sure. I have ideas (one includes Eggman), but it might take a while for them to see the light of day (if they ever do).

I might do something with Yoshi around Crafted World's release. My next Drawing is gonna be a quick doodle of Rainbow Dash and then some Splatoon stuff, after that, maybe I'll consider Yoshi Pie. That sounds like a really cute idea and would fit in perfectly with what I draw.
You better do something Oshawott related at some point

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
To be fair, Bret hasn’t had that much time to shine as Mickey for mainstream audiences. Aside from Kindgom Hearts, he’s voiced Mickey in the Clubhouse stuff, Epic Mickey, and Disney Infinity along with a few other games.
And Mickey is voiced by a different guy in the Mickey Mouse shorts for some reason (a very excellent Mouse voice honestly)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
He's done a lot of stuff for the Disney Parks as well.

D

Deleted member

I just finished Yoshi's island on a Gba emulator for my smartphone like how cool is that!

MainJPW

M.T.A
Yeah but that idea was scrapped, that screenshot never made it into the final game.
I know. It was so real that they had to pull it from the game.

He also had a gun in X-Treme but that whole game was scrapped.

This one didn’t shoot corks either; here’s his model ripped from one of the leaked prototypes.

Look at the models next to his feet, the one on the right is the gun’s projectile and the mesh on for the smoke. That’s an actual bullet.

Let this man shoot things, I know they don’t call him “Sniper” for nothing.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Lol! How have we gone from talking about the weather in Japan to Micky Mouse's voice actor in a few hours

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yeah lol, The first reaction they have to that news is "Oh BibleThump" Then they kinda dont complain about his voice anymore

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
is Mickey's face always stuck with a grin in KH?

I watched the KH3 ending out of curiosity and he continued to grin even though he seemed/sounded sad.

I haven't actually played KH or watched anything else from it (except the KH3 trailer that was at last year's XBox event) so I honestly don't know. The voice-acting in general seems a little weird to me but I like Disney so it's cool.

Last edited:

MainJPW

M.T.A
But yeah, I don't know if I prefer Shadow or Nack for a gun user. I love Shadow's game, and I vastly prefer the Gatling Gun over the Pop Gun Nack has, so...
I’d prefer Fang. Shadow at least has, like...powers. Like he already shoots projectiles from his hands already. Fang literally has “Sniper” as a moniker and uses a gun type weapon regularly.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I’d prefer Fang. Shadow at least has, like...powers. Like he already shoots projectiles from his hands already. Fang literally has “Sniper” as a moniker and uses a gun type weapon regularly.
So then Fang'll start using a Gatling Gun? Cause then I'd accept him as a better option. It's about that gun, mang.

D

Deleted member

Watch it get delayed last second...
Nomura: "We are sorry to announce this but Kingdom Hearts 3 will be Cancelled forever. Thank you for your understanding and thank you for Your money." That would piss off so many People that there would be riots in the Streets.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Watch it get delayed last second...
11:59 EST

We’re sorry to announce a release date change for Kingdom Hearts III. The game will now release January 28, 2070.

We apologize for any confusion.

EDIT: I got :ultgreninja:‘d

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Yeah, I think Shadow’s just fine using his powers, and it seems fitting Fang could be someone who uses weapons like that. Definitely had that in mind with my Sonic Clash ideas.

D

Deleted member

Nomura: "We are sorry to announce this but Kingdom Hearts 3 will be Cancelled forever. Thank you for your understanding and thank you for Your money." That would piss off so many People that there would be riots in the Streets.
There would be fire set to the theme parks

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I still put my foot down to saying they could of added any other world to replace The Frozen world. Any other world.

The Tangled world is fine, Ita cute, I love it but... they really could of replaced Frozen with something else

Last edited:

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
Why arent all of you out in the freezing cold camping in tents for the midnight release like your gaming forefathers before you?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
A Gatling gun but it only shoots corks.
Then I'll leave it with Shadow. All or nothing, imo.

I like Shadow as a gun user along with using his chaos powers. I think him having all those options at his disposal only makes him more interesting. He's literally a guy who grew up in the military. It very much fits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom