• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
HOT TAKE: The reason that they removed "April" in the DLC trailer is because we are not getting Joker in April. Watch it be true.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
At the same time though I'm bracing we might not get anything tomorrow so keeping low expectations so to not be disappointed.

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
For real, yo.
I finally awoken the rage of the Higher Egyptian Gods with my bad judgement and carelessness.

So Im spreading my wings away to Discord.
Ayyy yo, add me on discord gosh darn it.

just a little under ten minutes until the nuke is dropped on this godforsaken thread and we can all live in a post-apocalyptic paradise.View attachment 203332
Oh the irony of Metatron asking Thor of all demons to do the handiwork...

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I still don't fully understand what dead*** means.
It's just a filler word like "seriously" or "literally" or "legit" that you add before verbs to make it more intense.

Also, yeah not feeling progress or maybe regression is really no reason to stop playing. Really, none of this has any stakes so feel free to lose and lose as much as you can until you feel progress. Perhaps playing other characters might help with fundamentals are taking a break with other games. Both the game and its players will still be here.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
HOT TAKE: The reason that they removed "April" in the DLC trailer is because we are not getting Joker in April. Watch it be true.
Or...

It’s because we’re actually either a couple of hours or minutes from April, when he releases.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
y'all, the answer is CLEAR.

be ready to wake up to Bowsetteboards!!

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
The blood bath was superb. You all fought, died, and reincarnated beautifully. I was especially moved to tears at the beheading by use of a sharpened salmon. But sadly, there was no last person standing as they were all taken out by a can of mace that was altered as a remote controlled explosive.

So as their was no clear winner, I will not abdicate and continue within this position. Again, no abdication.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Sigh, I'm not looking forward to the devil's day tomorrow... or pranksters as it's more known for... I probably should prepare a bunker and hibernate the whole day.... for safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom