• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Why should we get ready for something that’ll never happen?
Yeah, Goku in Smash is never going to happen-

Someone's knocking on my door

oh god oh **** it's goku

KMDP

Smash Legend

JustCallMeJon

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3067-7373-5050
Switch FC
SW 4274 8573 0226
Does anybody know this?
If not then there is a change in the Ultimate's Fighter pass. It change from "Approaching: April" to "Approaching..."

D

Deleted member

Does anybody know this?
If not then there is a change in the Ultimate's Fighter pass. It change from "Approaching: April" to "Approaching..."
something something didn't recieve an article of clothing something something

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
just a little under ten minutes until the nuke is dropped on this godforsaken thread and we can all live in a post-apocalyptic paradise.
metatron thor get the nukes.jpg

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
We might be getting something tomorrow and it does fit given Joker's nature and name.

If so I expect gameplay and release date nothing more otherwise a direct I'd expect in the middle of April whether the 10th, 11th, 17th or 18th.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Sometimes we all have days we're incredibly off our games. One time I land like 3 Skewers in a single match. One week later I completely forget that holding right when Ridley's preparing his up b makes him move to the right, which cost me tha game
I appreciate the post, but I don't feel like I was having a bad day. There was simply an overwhelming difference in skill and knowledge that I'm not sure I have the patience or time to overcome.

my man, we all have bad days. I can't tell you how many times I've lost to people that are straight up bad at the game. Just take some time and prepare yourself mentally. I'll tell you the advice I always tell people:

Every time you get hit, find out why, and don't do it again. Did you do an unsafe move on shield? Did you DI wrong? Did you miss an easily punishable move? Did they just kinda run in circles around you and predict what you did? Just think about your game plan more. My worst days are when I go in guns blazing with no plan at all
I'm aware of all that. I was in the Brawl competitive scene and I've been in multiple other fighting games. But it's nonetheless disheartening when I've dedicated far too much time and energy into this game the last month and have nothing to show for it. I couldn't hit them. I couldn't dodge them. I was getting toyed with. It wasn't fun.

I dont know where to begin on how to cover the gap between us. I'm not 18 anymore. I have **** to do.

getting totally destroyed once doesn't mean you didn't improve at all, it means the people you faced were very good

just keep at it and you'll probably be fine

dead-*** haven't practiced this ****ing game seriously in a while i have zero headspace for it rn
I still don't fully understand what dead*** means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom