• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I don't ****ing know man, I guess you can cover 2B from Nier: Automata and Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden. Those two are the only ones that haven't been explicitly blown up.

Or not. Who cares, honestly, I already know the answer to these characters.

D

Deleted member

I'm feeling pretty broken down after today. Worn out. Don't got much left in me.

Because work was super busy then usual, SIKE. Got ya again, bucko. FOH with these "feelings".

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So what I plan on doing with my avi and sig is, since the mandatory AF thing will happen, it will remain until at least 3 pm est Tuesday.

Because... THE HACKER (note to mods, admins, whoever, just a character okay) SAYS ITS OVER WHEN ITS OVER!!!

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Huh, there was no one at the door. Weird.

She'll miss you.
PLEASE DON'T GO!

I NEED YOU!

WHO'S GONNA BE MY PARTNER IN CRIME?
View attachment 203298
NOO, DO NOT GO! SMASHBOARDS WILL BE MORE BORING WITHOUT YOU!
In all seriousness, I hope you have a good break.
Not Smashboards. Smash. Y'all are stuck with me.

I got thoroughly, entirely, embarrassingly, horrifyingly wrecked tonight. Nine three-stock sets and I got two KOs that weren't SDs. And they were all testing out secondaries against me.

We were all just having fun but I feel really humiliated right now. I thought I'd made progress. I should go back to SFV and stay there.

D

Deleted member

But they're still ****ing knocking
if you ever get tied up and kidnapped by a weird serial killer just act like it's your fetish

either they'll be weirded out and let you go, kill you, or they'll be into it and **** you

either way you come out on top :dkmelee:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Alright DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon , I got my essay done.
I am just getting it reviewed, again.
It is really good, trust me.
I expect it in the next hour or so.

And I expect it to be better than I will ever write with how much you've hyped this up. I'm talking something people will study decades, if not centuries from now good.

No pressure :^)

D

Deleted member

I got thoroughly, entirely, embarrassingly, horrifyingly wrecked tonight. Nine three-stock sets and I got two KOs that weren't SDs. And they were all testing out secondaries against me.

We were all just having fun but I feel really humiliated right now. I thought I'd made progress. I should go back to SFV and stay there.
Ah.
Either way, I will miss fighting your Corrin. :/
I hope you continue to improve in SFV.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Sometimes we all have days we're incredibly off our games. One time I land like 3 Skewers in a single match. One week later I completely forget that holding right when Ridley's preparing his up b makes him move to the right, which cost me tha game

ClaTheBae

Smash Master

my man, we all have bad days. I can't tell you how many times I've lost to people that are straight up bad at the game. Just take some time and prepare yourself mentally. I'll tell you the advice I always tell people:

Every time you get hit, find out why, and don't do it again. Did you do an unsafe move on shield? Did you DI wrong? Did you miss an easily punishable move? Did they just kinda run in circles around you and predict what you did? Just think about your game plan more. My worst days are when I go in guns blazing with no plan at all

D

Deleted member

getting totally destroyed once doesn't mean you didn't improve at all, it means the people you faced were very good

just keep at it and you'll probably be fine

dead-ass haven't practiced this ****ing game seriously in a while i have zero headspace for it rn

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
The cornucopia is replenished with food, supplies, weapons, and memoirs from the tributes' families.

Edea Lee decapitates Barte with a sword.

Thanos Police Officers decides not to go to The Feast.

Robin Hood and Dorothy Gale fight Lobo the Duck and Farmer with a shotgun. Robin Hood and Dorothy Gale survive.
14.jpeg

15.jpeg
EDEA THAT MAN HAD A FAMILY
A lot of thought went into the Edea pic. The pose and decision not to include blood specifically. I'm very happy with the pose, As for the lack of blood, here's the thing, yes in some drawings I have used a gratuitous amount of blood, but I use it to signify impact more than anything else, to make it clear, something hit and it hurt. However, Bartre is getting decapitated, so blood would just be a gratuitous detail and would be kinda mean. So, I went SamSho style with it.

I hope I did Dorothy well enough for SneakyLink, while her having a gun is supposed to ironically conflict with her innocent demeanor, I'm worried the eyes may lack soul.

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
For real, yo.
I finally awoken the rage of the Higher Egyptian Gods with my bad judgement and carelessness.

So Im spreading my wings away to Discord.
It'll be sad to see you go,

but seriously why don't we have a Discord?

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
The cornucopia is replenished with food, supplies, weapons, and memoirs from the tributes' families.

Edea Lee decapitates Barte with a sword.

Thanos Police Officers decides not to go to The Feast.

Robin Hood and Dorothy Gale fight Lobo the Duck and Farmer with a shotgun. Robin Hood and Dorothy Gale survive.
EDEA THAT MAN HAD A FAMILY
A lot of thought went into the Edea pic. The pose and decision not to include blood specifically. I'm very happy with the pose, As for the lack of blood, here's the thing, yes in some drawings I have used a gratuitous amount of blood, but I use it to signify impact more than anything else, to make it clear, something hit and it hurt. However, Bartre is getting decapitated, so blood would just be a gratuitous detail and would be kinda mean. So, I went SamSho style with it.

I hope I did Dorothy well enough for SneakyLink, while her having a gun is supposed to ironically conflict with her innocent demeanor, I'm worried the eyes may lack soul.
SneakyLink SneakyLink I found your new profile pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom