• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So in light of the emperor abdicating from Japan, I have decided to abdicate as a moderator as well. I will nominate a single person as my successor.

You have access to a can of mace, a tambourine, a sword filled with jelly, a golf club wrapped in barbed wire, a syringe of all of the world’s deadliest diseases, a MAGA hat, a dinosaur equipped with lasers, your mom, a pistol made out of air, and a cattle prod that is known to backfire.

Pick your weapon, folks.

Last person standing wins and gets my position.

April fools *******
Can I pick your mom, she was fantastic in Batmantis abducting Moltar

Attachments

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The cornucopia is replenished with food, supplies, weapons, and memoirs from the tributes' families.

Edea Lee decapitates Barte with a sword.

Thanos Police Officers decides not to go to The Feast.

Robin Hood and Dorothy Gale fight Lobo the Duck and Farmer with a shotgun. Robin Hood and Dorothy Gale survive.
EDEA THAT MAN HAD A FAMILY
A lot of thought went into the Edea pic. The pose and decision not to include blood specifically. I'm very happy with the pose, As for the lack of blood, here's the thing, yes in some drawings I have used a gratuitous amount of blood, but I use it to signify impact more than anything else, to make it clear, something hit and it hurt. However, Bartre is getting decapitated, so blood would just be a gratuitous detail and would be kinda mean. So, I went SamSho style with it.

I hope I did Dorothy well enough for SneakyLink, while her having a gun is supposed to ironically conflict with her innocent demeanor, I'm worried the eyes may lack soul.

Holy **** this is the best one yet.

Guess Edea pulled another 3☆ lol

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Is it bad that I’d totally believe this is canon?
View attachment 203303
I consider these canon
741FF9DB-8AB6-401E-ACBE-742AE6F796B1.jpeg

[SPOILER="You have reached your illiterate destination"
B87647A1-85E6-447D-BCCB-618ADA699C0D.jpeg
[/SPOILER]

Last edited by a moderator:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Can I pick your mom, she was fantastic in Batmantis abducting Moltar
Yeah, you know who else is fantastic in Batmantis abducting Moltar?

MY MOM!

Sorry, couldn't resist using that joke from The Regular Show.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
The cornucopia is replenished with food, supplies, weapons, and memoirs from the tributes' families.

Edea Lee decapitates Barte with a sword.

Thanos Police Officers decides not to go to The Feast.

Robin Hood and Dorothy Gale fight Lobo the Duck and Farmer with a shotgun. Robin Hood and Dorothy Gale survive.
EDEA THAT MAN HAD A FAMILY
A lot of thought went into the Edea pic. The pose and decision not to include blood specifically. I'm very happy with the pose, As for the lack of blood, here's the thing, yes in some drawings I have used a gratuitous amount of blood, but I use it to signify impact more than anything else, to make it clear, something hit and it hurt. However, Bartre is getting decapitated, so blood would just be a gratuitous detail and would be kinda mean. So, I went SamSho style with it.

I hope I did Dorothy well enough for SneakyLink, while her having a gun is supposed to ironically conflict with her innocent demeanor, I'm worried the eyes may lack soul.
Dorothy Gale now has a shotgun?

1ABE1EC5-42A7-449F-89CF-002BA1CC114B.gif

Guess she no longer needs the power of a slap!

D

Deleted member

Edit: Baaah, may you please delete this moderators?

Mr. Trumo

Smash Apprentice
I DON'T CARE IF WE'RE 20 MINUTES OFF I WORKED ALMOST HARD ON MY HOLIDAY PROFILE PIC SO I'M SHOWING IT OFF

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Okay but seriously SneakyLink SneakyLink shoutouts to you for remembering Cyber Chase.

That show was my **** when I was a kid.
Some days I watch it for old times sake.

I don’t watch anything past season 5. The change in animation doesn’t do it justice.

Nor does the shift to other topics but that’s another story

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It'll be sad to see you go,

but seriously why don't we have a Discord?
Mythra Mythra

if you truly must go, then do what you must.

I will miss you, old friend.

One last time...

For old times sake...

Where's the link???
Im not leaving leaving.

I mean, I can stay here, being much more tame without any of my content anywhere on the site ofc.

But hey, if there's a Discord group of this place, it would be nice.

Also no link Noipoi :V

D

Deleted member

I just watched Scott's new video, and can someone please explain what is going on?
SCOTT.PNG

Is Scott literally inhaling?

Edit: Nevermind.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
15 minutes until the big day.

I remembered when RidleyBoards happened last year and I was so confused on why my pfp and... everything looked different.

Then I realized it was April 1st.

Don’t disappoint me Smashboards.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh hey, DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon is willing to do a mini-RTC for us plebs who reside in this thread only, nice. I wonder who he's gonna do --

> everyone give me 2 more characters for my Rate Their Chances In-Depth series
> Rex & Pyra
...Now see.

Every man has his day. It may not be today, it could very much be the rise of tomorrow. But when you gotta look dead straight in the eye of the perception, where there's a fine line between reality and fantasy, there's only so much you can feel, and so much you could do in, what the religious people call, "Limbo". But how long can one person be stuck, in said limbo?

Cause that's been me. This whole ordeal.

And I can only ask why. I can only suffer so much, until we've reached true suffering levels.

WHY SERIOUSLY, WHY.png

Aside from that I'm close to 100 images in my Scott meme folder, YEAAAA.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Lucky Threes Best Maylay Bonus

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom