• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend
You guys know that there’s possibly maybe could be potentially maybe not I don’t know who knows I sure don’t but I could maybe most definitely on the fence not one hundred percent sure but sure as sure can be possibility that maybe the April’s fools joke is.....

That there won’t be one.

Maybe. Maybe not
Venus right now.

D

Deleted member

Y'know, what if all of this is just a summoning circle to bring back John Dylan Smith.

YIKES.png

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Now I'll have no idea who anybody is, lol

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Okay, that's all the time I've got I gotta get back to playing Animal Crossing New Leaf on my Nintendo 3DS.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

Hello everyone, it's me, Reggie Fils-Aimé, here to bring you the latest information about the latest edition in the Smashboards Franchise.

Introducing Reggieboards.

That's all the time I have for now. I have to get back to training so I can finally defeat Hungrybox in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Can anyone see my avatar?
It feels like I am in a Halloween night with pumpkins staring at me.

Noipoi

Howdy!
HELLO IDIOTS!

Your precious "Noipoi" is here no longer! I've taken that MORON somewhere where'll he'll never escape! And now, you're all subject to my ****posts!

As for who I am, allow me to introduce myself. I am rude, crude, nasty, dastardly, I hate Pokemon, I hate Toothless, I hate cartoons, I hate friendship!

I am Poinoi, and you're stuck with me now!

D

Deleted member

Hey guys, Reggie here.

I know you guys have questions about a certain game called Mother 3.

Ask me again later in a year.

D

Deleted member

HELLO IDIOTS!

Your precious "Noipoi" is here no longer! I've taken that MORON somewhere where'll he'll never escape! And now, you're all subject to my ****posts!

As for who I am, allow me to introduce myself. I am rude, crude, nasty, dastardly, I hate Pokemon, I hate Toothless, I hate cartoons, I hate friendship!

Good try Reggie

Shroob

Sup?
HELLO IDIOTS!

SHOCKING PLOT TWIST

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I can't believe Reggie left Nintendo to take over Smashboards.

Hbox must be ****ting himself right now.

KMDP

Smash Legend
HELLO IDIOTS!

BRB, I'm going to go on an Epic Quest to rescue Noipoi from the clutches of the dastardly Poinoi.

D

Deleted member

Hello Yes it is I Reggie Files Anime and I am here to announce that all future Nintendo Products will be cancelled including the upcoming Smash Ultimate Fighters Pass which included Joker, Geno, Banjo, Lloyd and Phoenix Wright.

Also Never Ask me for Mother 3 ever again or I will break your kneecaps, Thanks for coming to our April Direct and **** off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom