• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
****, I can’t tell any of you apart.

I associate all of you with your avatars, and I didn’t realize it.

Roberk

Smash Champion
I cannot wait to play Animal Crossing: New Leaf on my Nintendo 3DS™

Not Animal Crossing for Switch though, that **** ain't ever coming out.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
That's all the time we have for today, I've gotta get back to playing Animal Crossing New Leaf on my 3DS

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So when do all our mains change to Reggie?

D

Deleted member

WHAT DO YOU MEAN MOTHER 3?
REGGIE.png

I AM YOUR OVERLORD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
y'all I'll be honest... I was going to lead a protest for Bowsetteboards... I was going to create World War III

who will stand with me during this dark time? we shall not let our idol fall like this.... #bowsetteboards #giveherjustice #reviveher

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
HELLO IDIOTS!

Your precious "Noipoi" is here no longer! I've taken that MORON somewhere where'll he'll never escape! And now, you're all subject to my ****posts!

As for who I am, allow me to introduce myself. I am rude, crude, nasty, dastardly, I hate Pokemon, I hate Toothless, I hate cartoons, I hate friendship!

I am Poinoi, and you're stuck with me now!
Noipoi for real that wasn't funny as people were genuinely worried, especially as there are cases of people randomly knocking on doors to kill someone

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
HELLO IDIOTS!

Your precious "Noipoi" is here no longer! I've taken that MORON somewhere where'll he'll never escape! And now, you're all subject to my ****posts!

As for who I am, allow me to introduce myself. I am rude, crude, nasty, dastardly, I hate Pokemon, I hate Toothless, I hate cartoons, I hate friendship!

BCF1A030-0DB5-4B26-B3E5-0C25D7DED3CE.gif

Hmm... ok Poinoi

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
y'all I'll be honest... I was going to lead a protest for Bowsetteboards... I was going to create World War III

who will stand with me during this dark time? we shall not let our idol fall like this.... #bowsetteboards #giveherjustice #reviveher
You know, I would've backed you up on that.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
HELLO IDIOTS!

t. Flowey
I'm onto you. I may be on a long vacation, but I know a thing or two about flowers.
Reggie_Stare.jpg

D

Deleted member

HELLO IDIOTS!

Good afternoon Poinoi! I didn't expect you to show up especially with a Reggie Profile Pic I guess it makes sense though since apparently you both don't like Mother 3 as you said you hate fun.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
My avatar (if it's still the same as the previous post) makes the quote under my username really ominous.

KMDP

Smash Legend
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!
...Wait, that's not a sword...

That's your **** in disguise!

I mean, if you want.

D

Deleted member

I just wanna let you guys know before I leave, that it shouldn't be a sad ending. Rather, a really good chapter to close on.

I leave in good health, in good spirits, and believe me.

My body is still ready.

Last edited by a moderator:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I normally hate pranks, and April Fool's in general, I really do, but for a change, I accept this one, in memory of such a great man who had lots of fun with his job.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

Lemme take this time to post this, since there's no better moment than right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom