• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

yo I thought my boy faygo was joking when he said dahlia sounds like Dolly Parton
honestly props to the localizers for trying their best to make sense of her ridiculous character design by making her a dolly parton reference

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I feel like XC2 is just the Japanese getting fed up with localizers and saying "Pft yeah, try to censor THIS."
i mean if you want to see a censorfest just look at the **** :ultcorrin: has from incest to racism

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

And then Smash Bros., a Japanese game, censored Mythra.
tbh i feel like monolith soft themselves were allowed to decide how to censor her, hence them releasing it as an alt costume in xc2

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
i mean if you want to see a censorfest just look at the **** :ultcorrin: has from incest to racism
Wait, what part was racism?

Every character in the game is anime-white.

D

Deleted member

Well... (Pulls out flameshield)
It's better than Scorboards
grookey gang sits in the background, awaiting their time in the spotlight

it may never come

it will never come

but they wait all the same

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
It's going to be Atlusboards.

For exactly 30 minutes, it's SMTboards and then for the rest of the 23 Hours and 30 minutes it's Persona 5 Boards with Last Surprising playing on max volume the entire time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom