• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeridotGX

Pranked!
NNID
Denoma5280
Seeing as Ridley was our april fools joke last year and he got in, whoever our joke is this year will be DLC. Undeniably.

please be Sansboards.

D

Deleted member

Or maybe heavies just suck outside of contexts that allow them to delete the enemy with 3 hits.
I wouldn't say that. Heavies do alright on neutral stages, obviously to the lower end of the tier list since y'know they're heavies in Smash, but they do alright at least. Counterpick stages just make them struggle more then is necessary.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Nah man, i'm optimistic.

I know my life is gonna be amazing. I know I can get away from the stuff getting me down. I know a world full of friends and love and adventure is waiting for me.

I just gotta get there.
Wow. You took the words out of my mouth. That sort of positivity is important, and I'm glad to see you've got it.

You're making me proud buddy. :)

Last edited:

monadoboy

Smash Lord
Anyone else kinda desperate to see Joker's moveset? I'm almost to the third palace in a ng+ run and I still can't think of a moveset. There's just too many things he could do.

D

Deleted member

Jokes on you haters, I’ve already fulfilled my 1 post quota of opening up about my mental and emotional problems so I never have to show emotional weakness to you people again :cool:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Anyone else kinda desperate to see Joker's moveset? I'm almost to the third palace in a ng+ run and I still can't think of a moveset. There's just too many things he could do.
Not really.

I've moved past the first two characters and am desperately hoping the last three are characters I'll play. I already bought the pass.

KMDP

Smash Legend
View attachment 203235

They're getting to me man

They're getting to me
Seen here is Noipoi turning into Mythra Mythra 2.0.

Both a beautiful and a scary sight indeed.
Jokes on you haters, I’ve already fulfilled my 1 post quota of opening up about my mental and emotional problems so I never have to show emotional weakness to you people again :cool:
The irony of emotional weakness.

Opening up about it makes you seem stronger in the eyes of others.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I have been possessed by the Meme Lord Aprilankos, the Great Fool Dragon.

MEmE...I aM dEaD mEmES!

Sad part is that this is isn't even the worst Splatoon thing I found this week for tomorrow. Y'all ain't ready.
Good thing someone's taking my place tomorrow ;)

dude whats the deal

its called being anatomically correct

why do people get their socks off over how you should draw that type of body interaction
because it's so rare

D

Deleted member

dude whats the deal

its called being anatomically correct

why do people get their socks off over how you should draw that type of body interaction
because it's funny and i wanted an excuse to post that thanos gif again

why do you hate fun

D

Deleted member

The irony of emotional weakness.

Opening up about it makes you seem stronger in the eyes of others.
wait it does
in that case
Hi, I’m Onereasonanddone. Throughout my childhood and continuing to the present day, I’ve always suffered from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom