• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Don't worry, I'm a certified lawyer, and I'll defend you:
you better put a swear word warning on this before the admins crawl out of their little caves and grab you with their grabby hands

Last edited by a moderator:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
****ing is underrated bro

take it from someone who's made this mistake and is still currently in the process of making this mistake so maybe you shouldn't take it from me, but unless you're like... rampantly sexual or something, don't waste all your energy on one-night stands and try to actually find/wait for somebody nice to be with
some people may prefer one way, some people may prefer the other

and that's cool

but there's room for both in one lifetime

also i think you mean overrated

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm legally considered by the Government to be the moat radical dude alive, and I have zero doubt that i'll do great when it comes to stuff like friends and dating.

If only I could go outside.

College soon College soon College soon

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
thanks strangers on the internet for being the sex ed class our youth needs

D

Deleted member

some people may prefer one way, some people may prefer the other

and that's cool

but there's room for both in one lifetime

also i think you mean overrated
i never learned how to reee-eeeeeeaad

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
I'm legally considered by the Government to be the moat radical dude alive, and I have zero doubt that i'll do great when it comes to stuff like friends and dating.

If only I could go outside.

College soon College soon College soon
Tbf the University-Soon mindset was on my horizon too but it's not some magic confidence machine (although it does help)

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
The only sex ed I'm going to impart is to not ****ing talk about it with randoms on a smash fan forum.

dante shaking his head.gif

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, people keep telling me that, but I know less and less people who haven't done... It... Yet.

The proper mindset would be to not be top concerned about it untill the right person Comes along but not thinking about it is really ****ing hard when so many conversations in university-student-land are in this exact topic.

Basically my problem is that I'm way too worried about remaining lonely because my direct environment is oversaturated with people in healthy/unhealthy relationships
Believe me, I felt the same way. However, I quickly learned that I was approaching a superheated metal the more I acted upon having sex with people.
  1. Your life can go south quickly from sex. Unplanned pregnancies, STDs, date **** (which can lead into the previously mentioned), etc. If you're gonna have sex, my view is to do it with someone you share a mutual trust with and who understands the responsibility behind it. If I'm making it sound scary, good. Sex is a responsibility, not an ideal like America makes it out to be sometimes.
  2. Sex doesn't always equal commitment. The romance appears nice, but that's only because the couple are not thinking about a healthy relationship in the heat of the moment. My roommate has bedded with more women than he can count on his two hands, and he's dumped all of them because those women were also emotionally unstable and he's pretty irresponsible. Simply put, don't be in a relationship because you just want sex or a feeling of pleasure. You'll find it to be either a waste of time or counterintuitive to your morals.
  3. Not to get NSFW, but there are many ways to pleasure yourself without sex. If you're horny like some people here, there are many ways to alleviate that and there should be no shame in using them. If you have a sex drive, it's only natural to relieve it in a healthy environment and explore that part of yourself.
At most, it's a curious pursuit, but you should never force yourself to have sex. You wouldn't do that to another person and you shouldn't do it to yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

im mgoing to take a bath see you guys in a little bit unless I accidentally drop a toaster in or something

D

Deleted member

Seriously, lets leave the sex talk for PM. I dont think its topic for the forum to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom