• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Cries in being supposed to be at that point in my live
The people who are at a stable financial and independent point in their life at the age of 20 are the exception. Nine times out of ten, they're totally leaning on their parents too. Don't sweat being better than them when you have to be better than yourself first to live life well.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
The people who are at a stable financial and independent point in their life at the age of 20 are the exception. Nine times out of ten, they're totally leaning on their parents too. Don't sweat being better than them when you have to be better than yourself first to live life well.
That's... Surprisingly helpfull

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
the next person to say im 15 gets hung
>You're 14

My bad for not realizing that. Add +1 year for you to live your life improving and learning to love yourself.
Yeah, people keep telling me that, but I know less and less people who haven't done... It... Yet.

The proper mindset would be to not be top concerned about it untill the right person Comes along but not thinking about it is really ****ing hard when so many conversations in university-student-land are in this exact topic.

Basically my problem is that I'm way too worried about remaining lonely because my direct environment is oversaturated with people in healthy/unhealthy relationships
It's a natural instinct of people to compare themselves to others. Your life is so much better if you just don't. It'll happen when it happens and no less. It's fun to think about, but don't get too caught up in it. Most women don't like a guy who's desperate my friend.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
YOU PEOPLE DO REALIZE THAT YOU DON'T GET TO PICK YOUR AVATAR FOR APRIL FOOLS DAY, RIGHT!?

Not for Shaqboards, not for Ridleyboards, not for Emblemboards...
i did because me and xiivi are friends

and not because i have dirt on him or anything

why would you even suggest that

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Which matchup based on your most wanted that you didn’t think it would be possible/quite ridiculous yet you want it anyway?

Honestly, I don’t really expect a Japanese priestess (Sakura) and an American officer (Leon) dunking it out against the likes of Belmont’s, Ness, and a Rareware crocodile do be happening soo, but it would be awesome.

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
^this guy knows what's up^

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Listen just because Joker has 9 girlfriends at once at the ripe old age of 16 doesn't mean you will.

Now, go play SMT where your romantic options are a threesome with a rock and a hard place.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Oh, now we're competing for the kitchen.

Brb guys gonna commit murder real quick.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
It's a natural instinct of people to compare themselves to others. Your life is so much better if you just don't. It'll happen when it happens and no less. It's fun to think about, but don't get too caught up in it. Most women don't like a guy who's desperate my friend.
I know all this, but not comparing is really hard!

Graizen

Smash Champion
KMDP KMDP

Funny how people think Tekken and Tales of are the "biggest franchises Bandai Namco Have now" becouse Pacman is in the game.

No bro. Digimon is.

D

Deleted member

Cries in being supposed to be at that point in my live
****ing is overrated bro

take it from someone who's made this mistake and is still currently in the process of making this mistake so maybe you shouldn't take it from me, but unless you're like... rampantly sexual or something, don't waste all your energy on one-night stands and try to actually find/wait for somebody nice to be with

Last edited by a moderator:

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I know all this, but not comparing is really hard!
I get it. I compare myself to others often as well. Like I said, it's natural.

But being able to recognize when you're doing so and realizing that you can't be compared to anyone is an important step to living a fulfilling life. The only person you should be comparing yourself to is you and no one else.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
****ing is underrated bro

take it from someone who's made this mistake and is still currently in the process of making this mistake so maybe you shouldn't take it from me, but unless you're like... rampantly sexual or something, don't waste all your energy on one-night stands and try to actually find somebody nice
I'm genuinly uninterested in one-night-stands.
Still lonely though

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
If there was any FE character that I wanted it would be Sakura, since that would get the Smash fans pissed off at a smol Japanese girl who pew pews at full screen. Also I find her interesting as a gameplay concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom