• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

has anyone seen this?
E3EFA492-9C61-4704-AC10-298CA4EA3C1A.jpeg
However this was deleted but judging by the user saying we show the advertisement on April 3rd it can only mean one thing...

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Maybe leaks wouldn’t have happened if you didn’t wait forever to release Joker, huh Nintendo?
i partly blame atlus - feels like they're forcing sakurai to work around their very particular reveal schedule for royal

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Just woke up.
Looks like Sakurai is gonna make Best Buy Best Die.
Sakurai murdering people is ppv worthy
Holy ****post Batman what on Earth were you all drinking last night
Bruce sipping on the “80 Years Celebration” Batjuice
when you shoot a guy in the head and see him working the coffee shop the next tuesday
**** Akechi...glad that guy is dead
Okay so that's An actual spoiler, why'd you click that?
Some people don’t think it’ll be an actual spoiler (obviously not Nate in this situation, but the point still stands)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Pop quiz. What do you guys know about Shaka Zulu?
Ooh, late but I sorta know this. Shaka Zulu was the leader of the African Zulu empire. He was sorta famous for fighting off the British empire in the early 19th century (back when it was still huge) and created the bull horn formation, with troops on the side forming a semi circle while the rest of the troops form the body in the middle. He was assassinated by his brothers after the death of his mother caused him to act weird and make plenty of unwise decisions.

Somebody probably already answered this ****.

Kawaki98

Smash Rookie
No I mean, you're new here, so as per tradition, Everyone and their mom has to tell Noipoi to welcome you before we all Just welcome you ourselves
been here since october 2018 SMH. i'm not new. all my messages got deleted for some reason

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Ooh, late but I sorta know this. Shaka Zulu was the leader of the African Zulu empire. He was sorta famous for fighting off the British empire in the early 19th century (back when it was still huge) and created the bull horn formation, with troops on the side forming a semi circle while the rest of the troops form the body in the middle. He was assassinated by his brothers after the death of his mother caused him to act weird and make plenty of unwise decisions.

Somebody probably already answered this ****.
he's also an absolute ***** in civ 5

osby

Smash Obsessed
i partly blame atlus - feels like they're forcing sakurai to work around their very particular reveal schedule for royal
We'll see. If we get Joker in Smash news before Persona news, this theory will be debunked.

Personally, I think people underestimate the time needed for new chracters' development.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Here's a legit question to the mod/admin/whoever does April Fools round these parts...

What if we do get some sort of announcement tomorrow? How would it be fact checked to ensure that its not a red herring?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Methinks there's a Smash Direct this week with a release for Joker & Wave 1 towards the end of the month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom