• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
They've definitely been pushing the Ver Ke designs a lot recently, they even made this for the X series' 25th anniversary
View attachment 202816
I think if the next game is X9, these designs are gonna be incorporated in some way.
Could be an unlockable costume for each Maverick Hunter. Though I'd just want Command Mission MMX as a costume for the platformers.

Also when's Ver Ke Sigma and Ver Ke Vile?

D

Deleted member

I don't dislike the idea of people playing as her, I dislike the idea of EVERYONE playing as her.
Like, no one is going to play as male Joker if he gets a female alt, and that's gonna bother me because I'm so used to male Joker.
I mean, I can't prevent people from playing as who they want, it's just...
I'm gonna be real with you, here.

Persona 5 came out almost two years ago, so given how much time elapsed and how a lot of people love Joker's male design, I can assure you Jane is literally just another option for people and won't do anything at all.

D

Deleted member

After the last thirty minutes here, I'm convinced that this is my dying brain's last delirious illusion before I slip into Oblivion

and be reminded for eternity to buy Skyrim.
I mean what else would you buy?

D

Deleted member

Could be an unlockable costume for each Maverick Hunter. Though I'd just want Command Mission MMX as a costume for the platformers.

Also when's Ver Ke Sigma and Ver Ke Vile?
You know, I'd really like to have Vile be playable again. His MHX moveset was pretty fun imo and it'd be nice to get to play as a villain again. Plus I'm sure they can bull**** a way for him to be alive in X9.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

a sense of purpose and a snickers
gotcha
smash news based on the last few pages
What's smash?
Please remember to grab some vegetables for me
broccoli and carrots cool with you?
Yo can you bring Geno home? He said he was going to the Store to get some repairs yet he's been gone for 20 years.
*forest maze intensifies*
The souls of the damned

Unrelated to what Strong Bad said, I’m gonna go burn down a store brb
Please do not do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom