• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
As someone who has never seen Resident Evil
What the ****
There are unique deaths with certain enemies.

The giant snake can wrap around and constrict you. The dog can bite your throat once you're tackled. Etc. Gamma Hunters swallow you whole. They did it in RE3, too. I think it was arguably more graphic then.

D

Deleted member

My friends keep egging me to watch that show.

I need to watch that, Kaguya-sama and ZLS but I just haven't been motivated to watch anime in.......several years.
I tried KonoSuba once or twice but TBH it just really isn't my thing. I personally didn't really find it all that funny or any of the characters that likable, I'm kind of surprised it has the following it does. The only "died and reborn in another world" stories I'm interested in ATM is that one where the guy gets reincarnated as a slime. I've seen some clips on YT and it surprisingly doesn't look all that bad.

One anime I took a chance on recently and have been pleasantly surprised by is Karakai Jozu Takagi-san. I'm only two episodes in, but I'm enjoying it.

D

Deleted member

The giant snake can wrap around and constrict you. The dog can bite your throat once you're tackled. Etc. Gamma Hunters swallow you whole. They did it in RE3, too. I think it was arguably more graphic then.
Damn. Old Resident Evil games really know how to kill you.

Didn't Resident Evil 7 have a boss that ate you whole while in first person perspective? Pretty horrifying.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Most of the kids that age are already into Mythra's art
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...?! That's, like, really, uh, well, how, should I say it, um...

Didn't Resident Evil 7 have a boss that ate you whole while in first person perspective? Pretty horrifying.
Ugh, yes I remember that one as well...that one really made you want to get your pants peed like that.

Last edited:

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Mythra draws their own lewds, you've missed this thread when its hit peak horny hours in the past.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Y-You're giving ideas to Mythra, a-aren't you?! She'll think I've looked at her secret phone....!!

Gets really embarassed, blushing, as he tries to run away.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I don't know if this thread is as weird or even weirder than the old Wii U social thread.

In all cases, it's REALLY late here, soooooo, have a good time here! For me:

It's bed time.....:drsad:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Y-You're giving ideas to Mythra, a-aren't you?! She'll think I've looked at her secret phone....!!

1553987463905.png

what the **** do i even

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Aaaand this is why you're aren't considered the sane one
I'm not sure if that last part is sarcasm or an insult.:drsad:
Anime oppression is real you know, look at 4kids!

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
But now we have that 6th fate to wait on and hopefully they will coming in an update like Heart and the others
I hope there's more than just her from Arcana Heart. It'd be a shame if all the additional Fates are just single characters. Like they could finally get Sion in her Eltnum incarnation, but I'd be miffed if that's about it as far as Melty Blood representation goes if we get any.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

RE3: Now with even MORE ways to die!

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Decided to start creating a Pokémon Smash Bros. roster, to start off each Gen gets 10 so far and Pikachu and Melmetal are also in but excluded from this, still a BIG worth in progress:

Gen I: Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Machamp, Gengar, Meowth, Alakazam, Mewtwo
Gen II: Scizor,
Gen III: Sceptile, Blaziken, Gardevoir, Deoxys,
Gen IV: Empoleon, Lucario, Garchomp, Weavile, Croagunk, Abomasnow
Gen V: Zoroark, Meloetta, Genesect,
Gen VI: Greninja, Braixen, Hawlucha,
Gen VII: Incineroar, Decidueye, Lycanroc, Bewear, Mimikyu, Marshadow, Zeraora, Tapu Koko,
Ooh that sounds fun - I've had a shot at it too (10 per gen makes sense as that'd put it at 70, roughly where Ultimate is at). I've tried to balance the following around recognisable Pokemon and fan favourites, but have snuck a few personal faves in:

Gen I: Pikachu, Eevee, Pokemon Trainer (Squirtle, Ivysaur, Chariard), Meowth, Jigglypuff, Gengar, Arcanine, Mewtwo
Gen II: Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Togepi, Ampharos, Scizor, Smeargle, Wobuffet, Suicune, Tyranitar, Celebi
Gen III: Hoenn Pokemon Trainer (Mudkip, Grovyle, Blaziken), Breloom, Gardevoir, Absol, Ludicolo, Flygon, Aggron, Deoxys
Gen IV: Empoleon, Infernape, Staraptor, Luxray, Croagunk, Roserade, Weaville, Garchomp, Lucario, Darkrai
Gen V: Chandelure, Golurk, Scrafty, Reuniclus, Bisharp, Krookodile, Zoroark, Landorus-Therian, Meloetta, Genesect
Gen VI: Braixen, Greninja, Hawlucha, Floette, Aegislash, Tyrantrum, Noivern, Zygarde, Diancie, Hoopa
Gen VII: Incineroar, Decidueye, Mimikyu, Bewear, Lycanroc, Golisopod, Silvally, Tapu Koko, Buzzwole, Pheromosa

D

Deleted member

Alright, fine. Since I've looked at her phone, I have no choice, but to reveal the secret I've looked and I regret saying it with my heart.

I've found that Mythra is gay.

That is all.
Get ****ing rekt, Mythra Mythra . You jsut got pwned by a 15 year old /s

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I warned y'all and you didn't listen.

I'm up here being cloud Mufasa and all y'all Simbas are Hakuna-Matata-ing it up still smh.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
This thread has been "BIG OOF" material lately...
cries in joker

I warned y'all and you didn't listen.

I'm up here being cloud Mufasa and all y'all Simbas are Hakuna-Matata-ing it up still smh.
I admit that you're right... in fact, in the last 30 posts, I've gained no likes at all. So perhaps you were right after all.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Damn. Old Resident Evil games really know how to kill you.

Did it?

I don't remember it. I must not have gotten hit by its eating you alive move.

You do get limbs cut off in first person, though.

D

Deleted member

Did it?

I don't remember it. I must not have gotten hit by its eating you alive move.

You do get limbs cut off in first person, though.
Around 8:30 of this video. Spoilers because blood, death, vore, etc. It's not as graphic as I remembered though.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Are you trying to tell me that JoJo isn't the most masculine and adrenaline filled Anime ever? I mean just look at these dudes
This is what peak performance looks like.
Ok but Stardust Crusaders can eat my as, give me the more flamboyant designs, cause it's manly as **** to wear what you like and telling people to **** off if they tell you to conform to what society expects of you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom