• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Ugh I just realized I'm probably going to wait until after(maybe) Persona 5 launches on Switch. Mainly because it'll be expensive.

1.) US to Canadian conversion
2.) Probably an Atlus Tax as well.

D

Deleted member

Just know that I'm looking down with the most concerned emotions, at the moment.

Screenshot_20190322-224224_YouTube.jpg

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I don't know if this thread is as weird or even weirder than the old Wii U social thread.
I'd say it's weirder.

I was around for a bit of the Sm4sh Social Thread, and we never really had discussions as off the wall as the ones we have here.

Maybe that's also just the fact that I both wasn't around often nor did I have the maturity to really understand what was going on though.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, what's your one character you want in Smash that will never make it in, but you want them in anyway?

Mine would have to be...
1553987841868.png

Gettin' real sick of your lies Parappa you aren't old enough to have to pay taxes yet

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Ugh I just realized I'm probably going to wait until after(maybe) Persona 5 launches on Switch. Mainly because it'll be expensive.

1.) US to Canadian conversion
2.) Probably an Atlus Tax as well.
It could also be best to wait to see if that rumor about the new Switch mats or something about that is true.

man we're really banking on this whole persona 5 coming to switch thing huh
Yeah... I would be surprised if Persona 5 wasn't in Switch considering Joker

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ok but Stardust Crusaders can eat my as, give me the more flamboyant designs, cause it's manly as **** to wear what you like and telling people to **** off if they tell you to conform to what society expects of you
The later designs are as manly as they are stupid.

What the **** even is this?

D

Deleted member

I'd say it's weirder.

I was around for a bit of the Sm4sh Social Thread, and we never really had discussions as off the wall as the ones we have here.

Maybe that's also just the fact that I both wasn't around often nor did I have the maturity to really understand what was going on though.
I was there for some of the Wii U Social Thread, but not nearly as active as I am now.

From what I remember though, no, it was not nearly as weird as this place can get some times.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Ok but Stardust Crusaders can eat my as, give me the more flamboyant designs, cause it's manly as **** to wear what you like and telling people to **** off if they tell you to conform to what society expects of you
I only chose to use a Stardust Crusaders screencap cause it's the longest part of the Anime so it's easier to pull from but I totally agree Battle Tendency and something like DiU/GW is way more manlier than SC

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Alright, fine. Since I've looked at her phone, I have no choice, but to reveal the secret I've looked and I regret saying it with my heart.

I've found that Mythra is gay.

That is all.
Mythra Mythra how could this be
You told me you and your boyfriend were totally straight

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
What is a Mythra anyway? :013:
Mythra: A Girly Pokemon. It is said that it can morph into a pretty girl. Its big breasts are said to charm any men, which will lead to it beating them up. However, it also surprisingly likes little kids, and will often try to take care of them.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The later designs are as manly as they are stupid.

What the **** even is this?
It's like Fugo walked into a tailor's store one day, slammed a huge ass block of cheese on the table and threw money at the tailor I love it, especially as it's canon he wears a thong so you can't see his underwear
A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF SECRETS. BUT ENOUGH TALK, HAVE AT YOU!

KMDP

Smash Legend
What is a Mythra? A miserable little pile of lewds.

But enough talk, have at you!
--------------------------------------------
In other news I feel like crap because of this cold I've got.

Fortunately I seem to be flying through the symptom stages, so I'll probably feel better either tomorrow or the day after.

D

Deleted member

What is a Mythra? A miserable little pile of lewds.

But enough talk, have at you!

Fortunately I seem to be flying through the symptom stages, so I'll probably feel better either tomorrow or the day after.
Hope ya feel better :D

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Damn, don't any of you guys want to talk about video games?

DBFZ got a patch recently, most of the cast of buffed, with Nappa, Goku Blue and Zamasu being some of the stand outs of it from what I've seen and heard.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796

I am very sorry to hear about that. I hope you get better soon. Rest well!

Also, I like your new avatar. I think it's fitting.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Somewhere, Mythra Mythra senses that he’s being mentioned a lot and fears to check the thread.
Whenever a mod quotes a post of mine I get scared that they're gonna finally get me.

Whenever I get a lot of mentions and quotes I wonder what I posted that was so controversial or engaging.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It's like Fugo walked into a tailor's store one day, slammed a huge *** block of cheese on the table and threw money at the tailor I love it, especially as it's canon he wears a thong so you can't see his underwear

A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF SECRETS. BUT ENOUGH TALK, HAVE AT YOU!
HOLEE **** GWEN, IM ACTUALLY LISTENING DANCE OF ILLUSIONS RN

:ultsimon:AAAAAAAA:ultrichter:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Mythra: A Girly Pokemon. It is said that it can morph into a pretty girl. Its big breasts are said to charm any men, which will lead to it beating them up. However, it also surprisingly likes little kids, and will often try to take care of them.
so you remember that part where you were wondering why your past 30 posts hadn't received any likes

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
so you remember that part where you were wondering why your past 30 posts hadn't received any likes
someone liked me just now. seriously though, forgive me if I sound dense but is it the way I talk? I'm trying to intregrate and fit in the humor of the community but I see nothing has changed for me.

Damn, don't any of you guys want to talk about video games?

DBFZ got a patch recently, most of the cast of buffed, with Nappa, Goku Blue and Zamasu being some of the stand outs of it from what I've seen and heard.
Speaking of videogames.

Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris game has been announced. The good news is that it's going to be one of the first games to let fans faithfully follow the events of the anime version.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hot take: Weapon stands are better than Punchy stands.
I agree in a sense, Weapon Stands and Stands that aren't "Punch Real Fast" kinds are way more interesting that Punchy Stands. That said one of my favorite Stands is "The Hand" cause it's ability of physics bending (sort of) is fun to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
In my opinion, if your attracted to traps just for the sole reason of them having a feminine looking body. Then your not really gay.

D

Deleted member

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Y-You're giving ideas to Mythra, a-aren't you?! She'll think I've looked at her secret phone....!!

Gets really embarassed, blushing, as he tries to run away.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah (・`ω´・) Y-You'we giving ideas to Mythwa, a-awen't you? (・`ω´・) She'ww think I've wooked at hew secwet phonye.... (・`ω´・)

Gets weawwy embawassed, bwushing, as he twies to wun away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom