• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KMDP

Smash Legend

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Damn, don't any of you guys want to talk about video games?

DBFZ got a patch recently, most of the cast of buffed, with Nappa, Goku Blue and Zamasu being some of the stand outs of it from what I've seen and heard.
Knight Dude Knight Dude I've got a question for you. What website are we on? Smashboards.

Nobody here wants to talk about Dragon Ball. We'd obviously much rather talk about gay lewds and the modern political climate of the world.

D

Deleted member

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah (・`ω´・) Y-You'we giving ideas to Mythwa, a-awen't you? (・`ω´・) She'ww think I've wooked at hew secwet phonye.... (・`ω´・)

Gets weawwy embawassed, bwushing, as he twies to wun away.
216074.jpg

why

D

Deleted member

Whenever a mod quotes a post of mine I get scared that they're gonna finally get me.

Whenever I get a lot of mentions and quotes I wonder what I posted that was so controversial or engaging.
Usually if a mod warns me, they just delete what I posted and tell me to get bent privately.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah (・`ω´・) Y-You'we giving ideas to Mythwa, a-awen't you? (・`ω´・) She'ww think I've wooked at hew secwet phonye.... (・`ω´・)

yeah i got nothing

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Knight Dude Knight Dude I've got a question for you. What website are we on? Smashboards.

Nobody here wants to talk about Dragon Ball. We'd obviously much rather talk about gay lewds and the modern political climate of the world.
Honestly I'd like to talk about the DBFZ patch because we know have Nappa SSJ Calvo in the game and they somehow made 17, a contender for the worst character in the game, even worse

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

This is an unironically an accurate description of a 7 year old doing their first roleplay.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
It's like Fugo walked into a tailor's store one day, slammed a huge *** block of cheese on the table and threw money at the tailor I love it, especially as it's canon he wears a thong so you can't see his underwear
Bucciarati: The mafia likes to dress casually to make sure people don't pay any special attention to us

Also Bucciarati:

bruno_bucciarati_anime.png

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'll come back to this thread later, when hopefully my head is no longer trying to force itself into my diaphragm from the cringe.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
In my opinion, if your attracted to traps just for the sole reason of them having a feminine looking body. Then your not really gay.

I think that's more than enough internet for me for the day.

See you all tomorrow guys.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Whenever a mod quotes a post of mine I get scared that they're gonna finally get me.

Whenever I get a lot of mentions and quotes I wonder what I posted that was so controversial or engaging.
whenever a mod quotes me i hope it's "wow toasterbrains, you truly are a model member of this forum" but usually it's

well they don't usually quote me because im uninteresting

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Alright, guys. I must go to sleep now, and I need to sleep a bit more for a while, since where I live (Europe) the time is going forward one hour starting in a while. I heard that Union Europe or something like that has voted to remove the daylight saving time or something like that starting from 2021.

But for now, I'm tired right now. And it feels unusual of me to say it but for some reason I feel a bit stressed, like I just want to remove myself.

Good night, everyone.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Wait, if you can get real money from the metaverse. Does that mean teenagers will become raiders, and bandits there if more of them knew of its existence, and thus make a living off of murdering shadows, and create a minor problem towards the economy?

QuiqueST

Smash Apprentice

How to delete someone’s post and letting them know they should stop.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Wait, if you can get real money from the metaverse. Does that mean teenagers will become raiders, and bandits there if more of them knew of its existence, and thus make a living off of murdering shadows, and create a minor problem towards the economy?
Yes.

Which is why it's a good thing that every Persona alternate reality ****ing implodes on itself by the end of the game.

D

Deleted member

Alright, guys. I must go to sleep now, and I need to sleep a bit more for a while, since where I live (Europe) the time is going forward one hour starting in a while. I heard that Union Europe or something like that has voted to remove the daylight saving time or something like that starting from 2021.

But for now, I'm tired right now. And it feels unusual of me to say it but for some reason I feel a bit stressed, like I just want to remove myself.

Good night, everyone.
Goodnight! I hope everything goes well for you with that Daylight savings thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom