• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I mean who else is there? lol

Also she might be “The World” since there’s no confidant for that tarot card.
there's the possibility of her being the aeon/world confidant, and if smash hadn't been datamined, i'd believe it

as it stands with her apparently being a joker skin, however, it makes much less sense: unless she's a playable party member, it'd be like putting marie from persona 4 over yu, and even if she is an additional playable party member, it'd be implying that she uses joker's dagger and persona, and shares his animations in battle

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Gotcha, I'll shoot you a venmo request for the cost.

What are you going to do with these items?
Apples? Eat them, 'cuz I freakin' love them.

Bed Sheet? Sleep with it, 'cuz it's freakin' late here.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You know, I'd really like to have Vile be playable again. His MHX moveset was pretty fun imo and it'd be nice to get to play as a villain again. Plus I'm sure they can bull**** a way for him to be alive in X9.
I wonder what color they could give him. He was Purple, Blue(so basically evil Mega Man), and Green. Maybe Red Vile next? Or Black Vile?

Also I agree, he plays differently from any other Mega Man character, getting 3x the weapons from bosses, but he has to be picky with his load-out. Almost like picking weapons in DMC3.

D

Deleted member

Had to leave for dinner but I did see earlier that rumor people are saying April Direct is a thing.

Cool. In hindsight super obvious, but I'm an extremely pessimistic person and I kind of figured I'd be wrong anyways, so eh. :drshrug:

Probably won't be until after PSL, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well it was nice knowing everyone, I'm going to now proceed to leave this thread forever. Thanks for the good times!
Well, dang, I really wanted that bed sheet.

'Guess I must sleep without one then.

....shoot.

D

Deleted member

Wait, waaaaaaaaaait! I-I haven't e-even gave you my money to...

>*Sees him leaves again.*
>*Glares at @ShotoStar .*
This is your...
I didn't mean to make them leave all I was doing was posting a meme! even then there's been way, way worse posted here so I didn't know THAT would scare him off.. at least you get your things for free?

hahahahaha... Please don't hurt me I didn't mean to scare them off..

Last edited by a moderator:

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
I didn't mean to make them leave all I was doing was posting a meme! even then there's been way, way worse posted here so I didn't know THAT would scare him off.. You at least get your things for free?

hahahaha... please don't hurt me
Nah, it's fine. I knew he would refuse my money, anyways. But I wanted to thank him, in any way or another. And yes, I'll get it for free.

Stop staining my completely clean and pure mind. :"V
YOU TELL 'EM MISS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom