• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Have you looked up any guides on drawing human anatomy?
Do you have any recommendations?
When I used to hunt them down they ended up being kinda dry which is a bad excuse but with my motivation issues it’s a little bigger of a deal to me

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Thought of the day:

What if our sense of pride and accomplishment were locked behind boxes from our childhood?

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So I first learned to drive more than half my life ago and that just hit me.

Feels like I just got punched in the stomach.

D

Deleted member

On the subject of Pokemon, I'm about to show you all my Pokemon, Golden Boy. Got him back in 2009 when he was a pup.

Here he is, evolved into Golden Retriever, and he's about to turn 11 in May. I got nostalgic when I saw these photos side-by-side. Still kicking and smiling.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Decided to start creating a Pokémon Smash Bros. roster, to start off each Gen gets 10 so far and Pikachu and Melmetal are also in but excluded from this, still a BIG worth in progress:

Gen I: Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Machamp, Gengar, Meowth, Alakazam, Mewtwo
Gen II: Scizor,
Gen III: Sceptile, Blaziken, Gardevoir, Deoxys,
Gen IV: Empoleon, Lucario, Garchomp, Weavile, Croagunk, Abomasnow
Gen V: Zoroark, Meloetta, Genesect,
Gen VI: Greninja, Braixen, Hawlucha,
Gen VII: Incineroar, Decidueye, Lycanroc, Bewear, Mimikyu, Marshadow, Zeraora, Tapu Koko,
Oooooh boi, you summoned me by talking Pokémon, here I go!

My list is a bit more eclectic because I was focussing on a mix of popularity, unique Moveset potential and how much I like them.

GenI: Pikachu, Ivysaur, Mewtwo, Gengar, Meowth, Alakazam, Dragonite, Ninetales, Machamp

GenII: Pichu, Scizor, Espeon, Umbreon, Donphan, Typhlosion, Tyranitar, Slowking

GenIII: Rayquaza*, Gardevoir, Metagross, Latios, Absol, Camerupt, Grovyle, Flygon

GenIV: Arceus*, Lucario, Weavile, Garchomp, Dusknoir, Abomasnow, Mismagius, Croagunk, Torterra, Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf (as one character)

GenV: Genesect, Chandelure, Beheeyem, Keldeo, Zoroark, Whimsicott, Emolga, Hydreigon, Landorus (T), Serperior

GenVI: Greninja, Aegislash, Braixen, Barbaracle, Dedene, Malamar, Sylveon, Noivern

GenVII: Decidueye, Incineroar, Golisopod, Mimikyu, Nihilego, Tapu Fini, Sylvally, Alolan Sandslash

GenVIII: Melmetal I guess.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're a sick ******* I love you

What's a nat 20 perception?
nat 20 is when you roll a dice with 20 sides and get 20, in Dungeons and Dragons, this means a critical hit/moment. It can make a dwarf with heavy armour flap his arms to safety when falling off a cliff as whatever you do it NEVER fails. In this case it's a perception check, so that you can see if you're able to see everything in the room

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Oooooh boi, you summoned me by talking Pokémon, here I go!

My list is a bit more eclectic because I was focussing on a mix of popularity, unique Moveset potential and how much I like them.

GenI: Pikachu, Ivysaur, Mewtwo, Gengar, Meowth, Alakazam, Dragonite, Ninetales, Machamp

GenII: Pichu, Scizor, Espeon, Umbreon, Donphan, Typhlosion, Tyranitar, Slowking

GenIII: Rayquaza*, Gardevoir, Metagross, Latios, Absol, Camerupt, Grovyle, Flygon

GenIV: Arceus*, Lucario, Weavile, Garchomp, Dusknoir, Abomasnow, Mismagius, Croagunk, Torterra, Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf (as one character)

GenV: Genesect, Chandelure, Beheeyem, Keldeo, Zoroark, Whimsicott, Emolga, Hydreigon, Landorus (T), Serperior

GenVI: Greninja, Aegislash, Braixen, Barbaracle, Dedene, Malamar, Sylveon, Noivern

GenVII: Decidueye, Incineroar, Golisopod, Mimikyu, Nihilego, Tapu Fini, Sylvally, Alolan Sandslash

GenVIII: Melmetal I guess.
No Mewtwo.

Preorder cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom