• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
That moment when you're about to go to sleep, but then you realize you have a program due in less than 24 hours that you haven't started and you'll be busy all day tomorrow with other stuff:

Welp, I somehow finished that program.... and it actually works (thank ****ing God)

Anyway, what's been going on here?

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME
For the record, here’s the full Gen VII list I made so if you think I could substitute anyone for Poipole, let me know:

Incineroar, Decidueye, Lycanroc, Bewear, Golisopod, Mimikyu, Marshadow, Zeraora, Tapu Koko, Pheromosa.

Also 10 is just the current limit, I could increase the max later on if I do more of this.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Don't you just love it when the 5 star summoning animation plays in Dragalia Lost and then you get ****ing trading cards?

Because I sure do. :upsidedown:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So my cousin is close to being 15 years old. I haven't seen her in months and we're just casually texting each other.

What I expected her to talk about:

What she actually talks about:

Girl you just started high school. How are you already this philosophical?

Last edited by a moderator:

Roberk

Smash Champion
Don't you just love it when the 5 star summoning animation plays in Dragalia Lost and then you get ****ing trading cards?

Because I sure do. :upsidedown:
After getting 2 or 3 of those cards in a row I quit, I don't want a play a grindy gacha to have a high chance to be pity-broken by those things.

Shroob

Sup?
So my cousin is close to being 15 years old. I haven't seen her in months and we're just casually texting each other.

What I expected her to talk about:

What she actually talks about:

Girl you just started high school. How are you already this philosophical?
I have so much goddamn deja vu I wonder this myself sometimes.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
I dunno, I have a feeling my input will be a tad biased. :yoshi:
Probably. But if you're being as reasonable and realistic as possible, where would you place him in this game?

Because honestly, his f-tilt and up air are amazing and I could see eggs being really good in a more developed meta. He doesn't really have any move in his arsenal I'd consider bad.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Probably. But if you're being as reasonable and realistic as possible, where would you place him in this game?

Because honestly, his f-tilt and up air are amazing and I could see eggs being really good in a more developed meta. He doesn't really have any move in his arsenal I'd consider bad.
He's at the very least high tier (around 15-25th place) due to his ridiculous movement and options. :yoshi:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816

Dorothy Gale, Farmer with a shotgun, and Barte cheerfully sing songs together.

Thanos Police Officers and Lobo the Duck huddle for warmth.

Edea Lee severely injures K. Rool and leaves him to die.

Robin Hood questions his sanity.

Nicktendo dies from hunger.
12.jpeg

13.jpeg
I'll fully admit right now that I kinda rushed the Nicktendo picture cause I was rather excited to show the K. Rool and Edea one. That and honestly, starving to death is a really boring prompt to do, and it's a bit harder to do anything creative with it, because unlike falling from a tree, which can involve more being added to the scene, starving to death is the consequence of there being a lack of something. It's harder to tell much of a story, or even be really funny with it cause I'll be honest, starving isn't that funny.

Anyway though, I'm really happy with the K. Rool and Edea one, K. Rool was already my bag, and Edea was surprisingly easy for me to draw given she gave me a hard time the first time I tried drawing her in the pic with her and the Thanos Police. Though I was able to get away with giving her less detail. Overall the scene turned out exactly as I had hoped. Rest in peace though, K. Rool. I was rooting for you.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
After getting 2 or 3 of those cards in a row I quit, I don't want a play a grindy gacha to have a high chance to be pity-broken by those things.
I quit too, but then they announced they're collabing with Fire Emblem and I need to start saving so I can get Lucina or Marth or Lyn or whoever the **** they add. I'm taking the grind semi-seriously as I haven't even finished the story yet.

Roberk

Smash Champion
I quit too, but then they announced they're collabing with Fire Emblem and I need to start saving so I can get Lucina or Marth or Lyn or whoever the **** they add. I'm taking the grind semi-seriously as I haven't even finished the story yet.
I logged in around Christmas and a couple of days ago so I have enough premium currency for a 10-summon and a couple of vouchers so I'm not too worried about grinding for the crossover, and I still need to see if it's FE characters or FEH characters. But after this I'm out again lol, too much grind and the gameplay of furiously tapping and swiping your screen isn't subtle enough for playing in public.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Ay Zinith Zinith do you play with C tilts? thinking about picking up yoshi as a secondary and I wanted to ask a yoshi player what they think
If I may interject, I do use C-tilts for Yoshi. Executing up tilts quickly is often very useful for him.

D

Deleted member

Dorothy Gale, Farmer with a shotgun, and Barte cheerfully sing songs together.

Thanos Police Officers and Lobo the Duck huddle for warmth.

Edea Lee severely injures K. Rool and leaves him to die.

Robin Hood questions his sanity.

Nicktendo dies from hunger.
I'll fully admit right now that I kinda rushed the Nicktendo picture cause I was rather excited to show the K. Rool and Edea one. That and honestly, starving to death is a really boring prompt to do, and it's a bit harder to do anything creative with it, because unlike falling from a tree, which can involve more being added to the scene, starving to death is the consequence of there being a lack of something. It's harder to tell much of a story, or even be really funny with it cause I'll be honest, starving isn't that funny.

Anyway though, I'm really happy with the K. Rool and Edea one, K. Rool was already my bag, and Edea was surprisingly easy for me to draw given she gave me a hard time the first time I tried drawing her in the pic with her and the Thanos Police. Though I was able to get away with giving her less detail. Overall the scene turned out exactly as I had hoped. Rest in peace though, K. Rool. I was rooting for you.
Awesome job
Love how skinny nick looks

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'd be legit surprised if they add more than Alfonse, Sharena, and MAYBE Anna.

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Whoo R Rating baby! Don't hold back on the blood and guts yo!

Melting people with his heat vision. Possibility tearing off that girls arm right clean off! So many possibilities! :grin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom