• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
ok fair enough have a nice day

For real though, I got all these cool shirts, and nobody ever sees 'em, because I always wear a hoodie, zipped up, whenever I go out, so I dunno why I buy 'em.

It's a neurodivergent thing.
Just unzip thehoodie at least.
or gimme your shirts.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
speaking of which god i wish that user didn't exist so i could just have the name hinata without anything added
You could always add a number if you wanna make it easier :p
I think your name is cool, i just have no ****in idea how to make the characters you used.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Wow first you flirt with Hinata by complimenting her shirts and then you're already going after someone else? You don't DESERVE Hinata, Ramen or Faygo!
Oh you don't know the half of it.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Just unzip thehoodie at least.
or gimme your shirts.
Ain't possible, my man. My brain hates when I go anywhere without a zipped-up hoodie on. It makes me feel weird.

Don't mean to overshare, but it's just one of the joys of bein' autistic.

You could always add a number if you wanna make it easier :p
I think your name is cool, i just have no ****in idea how to make the characters you used.
My old username was hinata2000100. Which sounds dumb.

And the symbols in my name are Japanese quotation marks.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
speaking of which god i wish that user didn't exist so i could just have the name hinata without anything added
I would've changed to just G Grey a year ago but apparently that was taken by a banned user or something. I can't remember why I couldn't have it.

Wait I feel like we've had this exact conversation before.

D

Deleted member

I think I may be a little bit drunk but how does that work? Drunkness only happpens after you drink something but what IS drunkness? Is it some temporary Virus or does it just effect you like a status kind of like Pokemon and status thingies if you drink too much you get Alchohol Poisoning but how does Alchohol Poisoning actually have anything to do with Drunkness? Drunkness doesn't hurt you but Alchohol Poisoning does? Why? What's the difference? It's weird but it's doesn't make sense people say Drunkness hurts you but as long as you don't drink too much it doesn't hurt you but people say it does. It's so funny. Alchohol Poisoning is so weird but it's so nonsense but it does make sense, maybe it's like life in a sense. Drunkness is temporary but if you do too much of it it hurts you but isn't that like life?? So weird.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Can you get rid of the bigots?
I'm trying, damnit sometimes I think the snap is exactly what we need

Holy ****! Me and Moydow were Modded on the same day!

That's pretty ****ing neat.
I can't remember the exact date I got modded on here, but I know I was offered the job on the 13th of June, 2015, because I was at a football match and I got the offer on the way home from it, so it was around then. So that's almost four years for me. Huh. Time sure does fly.

Don't think it was the same day as you, though, since I still remember being a mod while you were still a regular user about to get your like privileges clipped. Sorry, dude. :p

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Ain't possible, my man. My brain hates when I go anywhere without a zipped-up hoodie on. It makes me feel weird.

Don't mean to overshare, but it's just one of the joys of bein' autistic.

My old username was hinata2000100. Which sounds dumb.

And the symbols in my name are Japanese quotation marks.
@「Hinata」

Hinata Hinata

did that work? doesnt look like it will.
oh well.

and yeah ok. just didnt know you were autistic. i can still understand a little bit.
may be something that can change over time still. or cool hoodies ;p

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
My name is a blessing in one way: if people want to @ me, they gotta ****in' MEAN IT, cause you gotta go out and find a Japanese quotation mark to even start tryin' to @ me.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
I think I may be a little bit drunk but how does that work? Drunkness only happpens after you drink something but what IS drunkness? Is it some temporary Virus or does it just effect you like a status kind of like Pokemon and status thingies if you drink too much you get Alchohol Poisoning but how does Alchohol Poisoning actually have anything to do with Drunkness? Drunkness doesn't hurt you but Alchohol Poisoning does? Why? What's the difference? It's weird but it's doesn't make sense people say Drunkness hurts you but as long as you don't drink too much it doesn't hurt you but people say it does. It's so funny. Alchohol Poisoning is so weird but it's so nonsense but it does make sense, maybe it's like life in a sense. Drunkness is temporary but if you do too much of it it hurts you but isn't that like life?? So weird.
...come again? :confused:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Are they regular bigots or "I swear I'm open minded but you shouldn't talk about political issues" bigots?
Depends on the person, the day and the topic. My mom is definitely the latter but my dad is more the former and my extended family sways toward the former rather than the latter.

My grandparents and father told me people shouldn't date or marry interracially while I was dating a black girl when I was 19. I still, like, can't believe they did that.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Feeling ill as ****
>Tired and slow
>Numb arms
>Chest pain
>I should rest
>I grab the damn pencil instead and draw some ****
>Suddenly feeling better

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I'm trying, damnit sometimes I think the snap is exactly what we need

I can't remember the exact date I got modded on here, but I know I was offered the job on the 13th of June, 2015, because I was at a football match and I got the offer on the way home from it, so it was around then. So that's almost four years for me. Huh. Time sure does fly.

Don't think it was the same day as you, though, since I still remember being a mod while you were still a regular user about to get your like privileges clipped. Sorry, dude. :p
Ah, you're probably right. I was just going by the Points we had gotten when we become Mods. Maybe yours was late or something.

Wait a minute. You remember? *gasp*
I still remember days from the Smash 4 Robin thread where my alert box was literally nothing but "NonSpecificGuy liked your post" a dozen times over.
It was you all along! How could you? My likes were blessed!

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
My name is a blessing in one way: if people want to @ me, they gotta ****in' MEAN IT, cause you gotta go out and find a Japanese quotation mark to even start tryin' to @ me.
I think it worked to copy your name from the side. im seeing the little icon now.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Seal and Seal are two different words with different meanings that are spelled and pronounced exactly the same.

English is weird.

D

Deleted member

Are you ok?
Drunkeness is a state where your brain loses a lot of its inhibitions, making you more likely to do stupid ****. Getting drunk can hurt you on the long run and Alcohol poisoning just means that you ingested just too much more than your body can handle.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Alcohol intoxication happens because high amount of alcohol in blood causes brain membrane is recess and neurotransmitter system to malfunction. Alcohol poisoning is just a more serious version of it when you drink so much that your liver can't handle it.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Seal and Seal are two different words with different meanings that are spelled and pronounced exactly the same.

English is weird.
Read and lead rhyme, and so do read and lead, but read and lead do not rhyme, and neither do read and lead.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Drunkenness hurts the people around you.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I try and include Hinata in the crap I do but she never knows because I can't @ her.
I was wonderin' why I was never in any of your stories. I thought you just hated me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom