• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I don't remember anything about this place before 2018.

but then again short-term memory loss is a legitimate problem for me
It might be all the drinking. Your poor avatar is definitely losing brain cells by now.

D

Deleted member

You know you're a REAL old ****ing user when you remember me as the "Like Guy".

No ****. That was me for a really long time. One thing. Liking posts. Good old days.
Aha, I remember when I was the "Like Guy".
It was such a problem, that people were comparing me to you.
People even wanted my ability to like to be removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
18 years, less than 500. Do I win?
Short answer: Yeah, you win.

Long answer: I can tell you're a user who likes the hype and community but doesn't feel like he needs to say anything unless absolute necessary and I can really respect that.

D

Deleted member

My thoughts and mind are like clouds if I really think about it. My mind is always cloudy and I'm not one to really think hard about many things nor do I think about many things at once, I have a goal and I go with the flow on my way to getting that goal.

Clouds act so carefree and breeze without a care in the world, they're free and cloudy which is how my thoughts are most of the time. Clouds have a goal and they set out to do it their goal being to fly across the sky and they go with the flow on their way to that goal, Like my thoughts and mind are.

My Thoughts are like Clouds and Clouds are like my Thoughts.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Wow guys, seeing your post counts I feel sometimes I've spent a lot on this site as Its not even 6 months since I joined and have around 1200 :b. Maybe I should spend less time posting.
1k posts in a couple months isn't really big.

Some people have a **** ton more.
I probably got more than 1k in the last 2 months. And i didnt post probably for a long time in between games.

basically you should do what feels good to you :)

D

Deleted member

It is pretty scary that I am almost at 22,500 posts and it has not even been two years.
That is a problem.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
You know you're a REAL old ****ing user when you remember me as the "Like Guy".

No ****. That was me for a really long time. One thing. Liking posts. Good old days.
I still remember days from the Smash 4 Robin thread where my alert box was literally nothing but "NonSpecificGuy liked your post" a dozen times over.

I also remember the day you got promoted to mod, somehow. I'm pretty sure I posted one of these "Ike promotes" videos in response to it. That must be like three years ago by now?

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Aha, I remember when I was the "Like Guy".
It was such a problem, that people were comparing me to you.
People even wanted my ability to like removed.
I'm still the only user, I think ever, to have his ability to Like things taken away. Granted it was only for, like, a couple hours but it happened.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Aw. But someone's got to see all your cool shirts.

...I assume they're all cool. I only saw the one here.
I got a closet full of cool shirts. Or, at least, I think they're cool. One day I'll have to show em off.

also even when i go out i always wear a hoodie no matter what so nobody sees them anyway

I'm still the only user, I think ever, to have his ability to Like things taken away. Granted it was only for, like, a couple hours but it happened.
Wait, that's not a joke? Admins can actually do that?

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I still remember days from the Smash 4 Robin thread where my alert box was literally nothing but "NonSpecificGuy liked your post" a dozen times over.

I also remember the day you got promoted to mod, somehow. I'm pretty sure I posted one of these "Ike promotes" videos in response to it. That must be like three years ago by now?
Duuuuude, the Robin thread was my ****ing HOME back then. I loved that place. You Raziek Raziek , Hong Hong . Those were good times. Miss that place.

And yeah, legitimately just under 3 years ago I became a Mod. Time flies, man.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
It is pretty scary that I am almost at 22,500 posts and it has not even been two years.
That is a problem.
Yeah dude that averages out to just over a post every hour for two years.

Almost like it's... automated.

D

Deleted member

I think I would have had more likes if it were not for all of the drama I caused.

Last edited by a moderator:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Holy ****! Me and Moydow were Modded on the same day!

That's pretty ****ing neat.

ToddCam

Smash Journeyman
Short answer: Yeah, you win.

Long answer: I can tell you're a user who likes the hype and community but doesn't feel like he needs to say anything unless absolute necessary and I can really respect that.
Yeah, no shade on the verbose here.

I've at points felt, "aw, I wish I could get pranked! or something, but I don't say all that much, so who notices me? Either way, years (almost decades!) of enjoyment from this site and all y'all. Dang, I'm old...

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
ok fair enough have a nice day

For real though, I got all these cool shirts, and nobody ever sees 'em, because I always wear a hoodie, zipped up, whenever I go out, so I dunno why I buy 'em.

It's a neurodivergent thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom