• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Oooooh so that's bad right? that sounds bad, I know it can hurt people but like why do people like it then? it's kinda dumb.

= I guess it's just life or something Wild like that.

People are weird, and Strange.
Its difficult to explain for me, I used to dislike the idea and kinda joined due to my friends. Alcohol is kinda weird in the sense that some drinks the first time you try them you might not like them, but acquire taste for them and it just becomes natural to drink when going out. It is kind of addictive, so that's why some people have trouble to stop. And in many cases people who drink way too much become a problem to themselves and everybody else around.

Like Idon Idon mentioned, moderation is the key if you try it.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Good to know. Part of what put me off was "Oh man, I have to go through all that AGAIN, and then there's still so much more to do?" Because A was pretty long in and of itself.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Because nothing much happens in A, so I knew all the good stuff had to be in C and later, but I didn't have too much motivation to go through B at the time.

I actually haven't been very spoiled on the game these past two years, so safe to say I'm still very curious as to what happens and what all the hubbub is about. Hopefully it lives up to the hype.
It lived up to the hype for me, but every experience is different. I kept waiting to try it until the Xbox version finally dropped, and then with all this buildup I still got hooked and powered through it in a week. I loved basically everything about it.

I actually mentioned in one of our recent forum games that the second-to-final boss of Automata is my favorite boss fight in any game I've played. It works on multiple levels in both a gameplay and a narrative focus. It's really a work of art.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Y'all really be testin' me right now, huh?

D

Deleted member

Its difficult to explain for me, I used to dislike the idea and kinda joined due to my friends. Alcohol is kinda weird in the sense that some drinks the first time you try them you might not like them, but acquire taste for them and it just becomes natural to drink when going out. It is kind of addictive, so that's why some people have trouble to stop. And in many cases people who drink way too much become a problem to themselves and everybody else around.

Like Idon Idon mentioned, moderation is the key if you try it.
But like does Alchohol Poisoning kill you? I heard and saw stuff say it does but I don't know if peopleare bing stupid or not cause people are always stupid like that.

Alchohol Poisoning makes you go to the hostpital right? I assome it hurts your body in some way. Too much Alchohol is bad but It's okay to drink it once in awhile as looong as you aren't some addict I assume.

It's so weird it"s like condlicting information from what Shows say and what Real life says, Showws probably play up the affects though. Right?

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
But like does Alchohol Poisoning kill you? I heard and saw stuff say it does but I don't know if peopleare bing stupid or not cause people are always stupid like that.

Alchohol Poisoning makes you go to the hostpital right? I assome it hurts your body in some way. Too much Alchohol is bad but It's okay to drink it once in awhile as looong as you aren't some addict I assume.

It's so weird it"s like condlicting information from what Shows say and what Real life says, Showws probably play up the affects though. Right?
Alcohol poisoning is an extreme case of drinking FAR too much, well past the point that your body is trying to tell you you're dehydrated.

So if you feel dehydrated, drink water, eat some bread, and stop drinking.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

I mean, it can. If you drink a metric ****-ton of alcohol. Typically you'll pass out before you reach that point, or someone will stop you because you'll be so obviously inebriated.

Remember kids, always bring a designated driver to cut you off if you go too far.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Which of the following is the name of the third game in the Smash Bros. series?
  1. Dragon King
  2. Super Smash Brothers Ultimate
  3. Super Smash Brothers Brawl
  4. Super Smash Brothers Kerfuffle
  5. None of the above
Gonna have to go with 5. The third game never existed, we just skipped straight to Smash 4.

Just like how the Persona series started with P3, or how Resident Evil went from RE5 to RE7.

KMDP

Smash Legend

Alcohol Poisoning can kill.

But you need to drink a lot of Alcohol to get Alcohol Poisoning (unless you're drinking Alcohol of a particularly high proof).

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Remember kids, always bring a designated driver to cut you off if you go too far.
Also remember kids: Don't ask the same person to be your DD every time you go out. We have lives.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Which of the following is the name of the third game in the Smash Bros. series?
  1. Dragon King
  2. Super Smash Brothers Ultimate
  3. Super Smash Brothers Brawl
  4. Super Smash Brothers Kerfuffle
  5. None of the above
Dragon King
Dragon King 2: Electric Boogaloo
Dragon King 3: Return of the King
Dragon King 4 Super Dragon King
Dragon King: Erotic Violence

D

Deleted member

Gonna have to go with 5. The third game never existed, we just skipped straight to Smash 4.

Just like how the Persona series started with P3, or how Resident Evil went from RE5 to RE7.
Thats silly, everyone knows RE started with RE4.

Shroob

Sup?
And everyone knows Pokemon started with Gen 1 and the only other games in the series are Fire Red/Leaf Green and Let's Go.

D

Deleted member

Alcohol poisoning is an extreme case of drinking FAR too much, well past the point that your body is trying to tell you you're dehydrated.

So if you feel dehydrated, drink water, eat some bread, and stop drinking.
I mean, it can. If you drink a metric ****-ton of alcohol. Typically you'll pass out before you reach that point, or someone will stop you because you'll be so obviously inebriated.

Lett us get this bread. I think I'm gonna go grt some bread righr about now.
And it woOoht killl you? Neeto misqueeto.

I'm gonna go drink some wauter and make a Sanwhich in that case.

Hop
=+-efully it works to help me sober up I didn't meaan to fet drounk in the fiiiiiorst placee

KMDP

Smash Legend
And everyone knows Pokemon started with Gen 1 and the only other games in the series are Fire Red/Leaf Green and Let's Go.
Everyone knows Digimon started with the anime and all the games, cards, comics and V-Pets are adaptations of such.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Resident Evil starts with 2 and ends with 2 Remake.

Buncha ingrates. ****ing peasants.

Last edited:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
[Removed original post in compliance with site rules]

What movies do you guys regret not being able to watch in theaters before it was already too late?

For me, it'd have to be Toy Story 2. I've seen every single Toy Story film on the big screen, but I didn't watch the second film until after it was on VHS (I think? I don't remember if DVDs were a thing yet).

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Smashboards Global Rules said:
Additionally, discussion about engaging in drug and/or alcohol use is not allowed, regardless of a user's age or laws in his/her jurisdiction.
Sorry guys, I'm going to have to ask you to change the topic. Rules are rules, after all.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
PSA:

If you're an Amazon Prime member, you can get a full year of Nintendo Switch Online for free right now. Here are the details.

Unfortunately you can't redeem it if you're on a family plan, for some reason, so I'm out of luck.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Fire Emblem started with the GBA games.

Final Fantasy started with FF7.

Sonic ended after '06.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
D

Deleted member

[Removed original post in compliance with site rules]

What movies do you guys regret not being able to watch in theaters before it was already too late?

For me, it'd have to be Toy Story 2. I've seen every single Toy Story film on the big screen, but I didn't watch the second film until after it was on VHS (I think? I don't remember if DVDs were a thing yet).
Probably Logan, The LEGO Batman Movie or Bumblebee.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Welp I live in an apartment in California now.

I also don't have a TV. That means for the time being if I play online it'll have to be on handheld, and without a Lan Adapter. Not sure if I'll be joining any arenas for a while until I get that figured out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom