• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I think I've lost track of all the voice acting roles you have.
Uh, quite a bit.
My roles are a bit more casual, so scripts come out a bit slower than most other projects, and I have about a month until the deadlines, so I have plenty of time to record lines.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
What's good, fancy snails?
Absolutely nothing.
The state of our land is hideous- the war is not projected to see an end in at least 3 decades.

While this may be great for the Like to Post Count Ratio Market, normal people who pay no heed to the likes economy will be affected in ways to unfortunate to speak about.

D

Deleted member

tbh banjo would be cool

would rather have steve but banjo's aight as well

(his fanbase sucks tho ngl)

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Just remember for the Banjo thing.

It is 100% plausible that it could be a red herring.

Cautiously optimistic is the best approach to anything.

(Also that thread has over 100 guests right now)

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Ah. I don't think I experienced anything similar. Weird.

I remember when Zelda used to suck. I guess Dracula has to remind her of that. :p Okay, I can't think of a decent vampire joke here.
Eh, some are better at coming up with jokes on the spot than others. I guess it’s just not in your blood, though Dracula might be able to tell that better than me.

678BECAE-C937-4907-A031-B2356B87F565.jpeg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I mean, i'm down with both Banjo and Steve so either outcome is fine by me.

Are we sure it's credible?
Polar is saying she doesn't know how damning it is. She's just saying odds are Steve might not be playable given her sources. She hasn't taken a stance and is only playing messenger, so please don't shoot her.

E: Ryumo's right. Should have asked for consent first.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

This is a joke, right?

Tell me, it's just a joke
1. Does this source have any connection to Smash or Nintendo in any way besides this leak?
2. Does she have a proven track record?
Basically Polar is a relatively known leaker in these boards and from what I understand she has relatively good info. Basically the gist of everything is this:

From what I read from her discord the source is one of the writers for a Windows website I think, she said that he is followed by Phil Spencer on Twitter so that gives her confidence. Her source told her that he had a single source that told him that Banjo was coming but overall he heard that Steve is out.

Overall she isn't 100% in since I think she has heard a few contradictory statements, although I don't know if it refers to the source or regarding Steve and Banjo.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
lmao a republican is saying trans people are trying to destroy gender norms by creating a cyborg species. To celebrate the occasion, we have a good tweet
I genuinely wish that I had had the opportunity to date a transgender person at some point in my life if for no other reason than to introduce her to my bigoted family and walk right back out of the house with our middle fingers in the air.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Polar is saying she doesn't know how damning it is. She's just saying odds are Steve might not be playable given her sources. She hasn't taken a stance and is only playing messenger, so please don't shoot her.

Alright, so this isn't concrete. I will keep it in mind though.

It'd be nice to put another long standing character request to rest.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
tbh banjo would be cool

would rather have steve but banjo's aight as well

(his fanbase sucks tho ngl)
That's just fan bases for you. They all suck in some way or another.

No need to hold that against the characters or series themselves.

D

Deleted member

Mate, you can relay the info. Posting this can get Polar in trouble if false. She would have posted this if she was confident on it.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I have no idea why, but I've been listening to a song from Shantae 1/2 Genie Hero for over 15 minutes...

Why though?

D

Deleted member

We got ourselves a Code Johnathan, DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon might have the beans and I wouldn't be surprised if Spawn has heard about it.

I dunno if I wanna believe it. Not after November.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Eh, some are better at coming up with jokes on the spot than others. I guess it’s just not in your blood, though Dracula might be able to tell that better than me.
What can I say, sometimes I bite off more than I can chew.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Mate, you can relay the info. Posting this can get Polar in trouble if false. She would have posted this if she was confident on it.
You're right. Should have asked for consent first. Edited out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom