• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Creepy imagery?

2FEF12CA-64F2-499D-9F61-C1A4FFB86EE2.gif

I couldn’t find any good examples from the anime so I went with live action instead.

Troykv

Smash Master
This is the cursed day of SmashBoards? Awesome (?)

I hope we get the Smash Direct soon.

Iridium

Smash Hero
I think waiting for that Switch has made me very desperate. Holding a CPU tourney with me in it is all I can do to play anything with somebody at the moment, but it is nice, although time-consuming and still going.

I'd post some more cursed wholesome Steve images but at this point I feel like I've beaten that dead horse enough.

Sike nah I'm still gonna do it.
Honestly, the more I see this, the less it creeps me out.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I swear to god if this is an allegory for something then I'm not the only person bleeding at midnight.
No he literally has been waiting for me to come home with milk since I left him as a child

On the plus side I’ve been traveling around the world looking for some

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
You have been told to stop many times, and you are still persistent? Disgusting.
We attack you, because we want you to stop. It is not mean, rather it is necessary discipline.
This post is so ironic it's absolutely hilarious.

People have blocked you because of your inability to let things go. Kettle calling the pot black...

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
This post is so ironic it's absolutely hilarious.

People have blocked you because of your inability to let things go. Kettle calling the pot black...
remember when it was cool to take a post from several pages back and resurface it to talk **** when the conversation is long gone

Me too

Pakky

Smash Hero
The XB2 dude has two characters who are supposed to contrast eachother, one more frivolous and outgoing while the other is a shy girl who criticizes a lack of modesty in the game. Why are BOTH of their designs made with 'horny' in mind? That's what I mean, Pyra's outfit isn't just awful for being ridiculous but because it doesn't fit her personality
Blah blah
Straight men are bad. That's the argument, no don't dress up that's the argument. This is the same thing as the **** in MK

Look these things pass numerous checks before models are even made. If the idea of a repressed Mytrhra is just a red Mythra well.. there you go.

Also this is fiction so you can make things be how you want them to be. For example maybe Kratos shouldn't fight barechested in frozen North, but he does anyway

And people buy their games.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom